question about streams

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi got a question about audio streams. when I have tried it a few times all I'm hearing is you have proposed such and such a stream. when you get that message does that mean that that particular stream isn't available? also can you put different streams in a list let's say a classic rock stream, and an oldies stream rather than just having us enter a URL? also if a URL is entered and it plays does the other player have the option not to listen? I know that when they added streams to RS games sometimes players were too busy changing streams to play the game so they put a press ctrl plus P if you wanted to hear the stream yourself.

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

The message exactly serves to let other players decide either they want to listen to the stream or not. If they want to listen, they must press Ctrl+P; if they don't want to, they just don't press Ctrl+P. Press Ctrl+P again to stop.

When you propose a stream, listening automatically starts for yourself, you can stop by pressing Ctrl+P again.

For proposing a list, well, good idea, but

• There are a very huge of radios available on the web and no official database listing them
  • Even if such a tabase existed, it wouldn't certainly be free
  • If we propose only a few streams and not some others, we will be accused to sponsorize such and such radio, which is of course not true
  • Anyway, many people stream their own unofficial webradio, so a list is again hard to do and listing one but not another will lead to favoritism, and we don't want that at all

3. Sektor ,

I Agreed with Aminiel here. on RS everybody have freedom to stream. But it's annoying actually. A player keep stop and start another stream. I don't like that at all. I like the playroom better.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte