Monopoly Context Menu Options

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Hey there.
This probably won't be implemented seeing as how Quentin is apposed to "making it too easy" but I'd love to see a context menu for the Monopoly game.
Options like: "buy houses", "sell houses", "mortgage properties" and "unmortgage properties" with other options to allow the player to view other information regarding the game such as owned/unowned properties as well as the order of the squares on the board.
Just throwing this idea out there into the world if you choose to put something like this in.

2. Aminiel,

There is no context menu in monopoly because there is basicly no permanent menu either.

You can bring actions menu by pressing Ctrl+F9 though. This also works in all other games.

3. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Couldn't you make the applications menu bring up the actions menu if no context menu is available?

4. Aminiel,

Couldn't you make the applications menu bring up the actions menu if no context menu is available?

It's done now

5. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Hey there Quentin.
Thanks so much for adding that feature, that really works for me.
I do, however, have a few suggestions.
Can you add a "who is at the table" option and add a "bid on current property" option to the actions menu?
Finally, I hate to be a stickler for grammar but in the "buya house" option, there's usually a space between the y and the a.
Again, thanks so much for making the applications key so much more useful in your games.
Talk to you soon.

Dernière édition par Jeff-Rutkowski, 13.09.2013 10:21

6. Aminiel,

Can you add a "who is at the table" option and add a "bid on current property" option to the actions menu?

For the "who is at the table", it's already there, but in another menu with other table/social options of that kind: press F2 to open it.

IN the web client, notice that the two menus are separate: table menu, and actions menu.

Finally, I hate to be a stickler for grammar but in the "buya house" option, there's usually a space between the y and the a.

It looks just like a small misstake; I'll check it soon, thank you for signaling.

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte