bug in 1000 miles or maybe it's a clearing up

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi ken with a question. in two consectutive rounds of 1000 miles a dirty trick was counted on the wrong card. the first time was when I played an out of gas and the second time was when I played a flat. both times my opponent played a driving ace immediately and it counted as a dirty trick. shouldn't the immunities only count as dirty tricks when they fix whatever problem they're supposed to protect you from?

2. Myszojelen,

Hello!
It's been always like that. It is a dirty trick in this way that while you're thinking you've actually done pretty a harm to your opponent he suddenly pulls one of his extra card - as we say - out of his sleeve and there he has you. This is why it's worth keeping your extra cards for such an occassion.
HTH
Paweł

3. Raki,

No, your trick card has to match with the card played, so if i play a out of gass, u have to play an extra tank, you cant just play any of the other 3.

4. Myszojelen,

Yeah, sorry for being unclear on that one.

5. whozitken,

Yeah then there is a bug in there. I didn't have time to go to look at the rules during play the guy would have left he kept pushing me to play faster. as it turned out it didn't make a differents in the game. I always try to hold them back though unless for example I'm stopped and right of way comes up first before the green light. and sometimes I'll substitute them for skips of turns. for example earlier in the game I had two of them and was at 900 so played both and earned the 100 miles card. so it realy depends on what you have. it's especially important to hold on to that driving ace because those cons sense cards are real killers.

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte