French Tarot Improvements

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. ABiolanAtHeart,

To the developer:
It is my great pleasure to be apart of the Playroom.
I have some suggestions on some improvements that you can make to French Tarot.
Note: These suggestions are for four players games only.
First, the push bid is not an official bid used in official tournament matches.
Can we remove this?
Second, can you add the slam bonus, both announced and unannounced to the game?
If a taker announces slam at the beginning of the play of the hand, then he must win all tricks.
If he does, then he wins 400 points.
Otherwise, he loses 1200 points.
If a slam bid is unannounced and the taker takes all tricks, then he wins 200 points.
Finally, can we add the Poignée bonus to the game?
This is a bonus which is scored if a player declares that he has 10 or more trumps:
10 trumps : 20 points (Single Poignée)
13 trumps : 30 points (Double Poignée)
15 trumps : 40 points (Triple Poignée)

To declare a poignée, the holder must show the correct number of trumps just before playing to the first trick. The trumps must be sorted so that the other players can easily see what is there. The excuse can be counted as a trump in a poignée, but if the excuse is shown, this indicates that the player does not have any other trumps concealed. The bonus is counted for the team who wins the hand, so if you declare a poignée and then lose, you have given the bonus points to the other side. A poignée is only scored if it is declared. It is not compulsory to declare a poignée when you have one; if you hold 10 or more trumps but are not confident that your side will win you may be wiser not to mention it.
Thank you for your attention and developing such a wonderful client for us to play in!

2. Aminiel,

1. We already know. It is probably going to be an option soon.
  2. It's quite rare, so we aren't urged to add it, but we also know
  3. You can already announce a poignée, translated as "handle", when you are making your kitty (second last option in the menu), or by pressing Shift+P while being at first trick. Shown trumps are automatically determined.

3. Aminiel,

Tehre is now an option to disable little and/or push bets.

4. Hayden,

Aminiel,
I see that you now have three rules for betting; however, I am not sure exactly to what they refer. What is the difference between "standard", "legacy', and "tournament"?

5. Aminiel,

Legaciy: as before
Standard: no push
Tournament: no little and no push

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte