Last version of playroom

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. carrarmato,

Hi,
in the new 1.6 playroom version, the card sound are disabled... How I press to eenable them?
I don't speak about the music, but the card sounds...
Thanks,
Andrew

2. splyt,

press f8 and keep pressing it untill the volume is again at the normal level.
Read the readme file in the instalation directory for more details and other settings.

3. Burak,

What's new in this version?

4. brandi,

ok. good to know. yeah i noticed that the sounds were gone too and I was also curious as to how one knows what was fixed/changed in the last version. Thanks for the help.

5. bmisch,

am curious as to what's new in this version

6. Aminiel,

A news will be posted about that new version this week-end. I must first release a patch for the music problem.

7. ns-studios,

and also sounds, some sounds isn't better then older ones, also some sounds are too long.
And, yeah. This version crashes in a 1 minut when you swiching between aplications and especially when chatting...
Well-known bugs can't exists, you must fix it!
I'll try to help you, i have friends dhoughs know many programming languages...
In which programming language is written playroom?
Maby you should send me source, and i'll try to help you.
(note that i'm using windows 7)
and yeah, the sounds will be (when install new version) muted (you must hold pressed F8 to hear them)
next:
"missing string at timerun" message isn't fixed
"missing string at fond" message isn't fixed

when table has been restored, you will not see game window, you will be in the current window and if you press (if you in the main menu) when walking with erros you will here join a table, new table and other things, instead game options, and when press e.g. join a game it will do nothing...
You maby nead to use another librarys (dlls), another things, another programming language, because future with current programming isn't good.
next:
first time i can see client freezing
don't know what's up there people, but you must say good morning to the true things and the open your eyes.
I know that's just your job, but i think that you have to be human and do your job like experts.

8. Aminiel,

and also sounds, some sounds isn't better then older ones, also some sounds are too long.

You can replace my sounds by yours if you want to. Just open the sounds folder and change what you want there. You are free to do that, you don't have to keep original sounds if you don't like them.

And, yeah. This version crashes in a 1 minut when you swiching between aplications and especially when chatting...

I don't observe any crash after a couple of hours of use, sorry. Or be more precise and describe in which circonstances it crashed and then I will believe you.

In which programming language is written playroom?

C

>(note that i'm using windows 7)

Yes, OK, I made a misstake, I haven't tested the new version with windows 7. I will do it in a couple of days, but there is no reason so that it whouldn't work.

and yeah, the sounds will be (when install new version) muted (you must hold pressed F8 to hear them)

Known bug and I gave an easy solution, I don't see the problem anymore.

"missing string at timerun" message isn't fixed
"missing string at fond" message isn't fixed

Note that these are bugs of the server, not of the client. Could you tell me in which game ? Otherwise I can't fix them. IF I know precisely where it is, I could fix that within 30 minutes.

when table has been restored, you will not see game window, you will be in the current window and if you press (if you in the main menu) when walking with
erros you will here join a table, new table and other things, instead game options, and when press e.g. join a game it will do nothing...

I don't understand anything. Could you be more precise and/or re-explain ?

You maby nead to use another librarys (dlls), another things, another programming language, because future with current programming isn't good.

I know that's just your job, but i think that you have to be human and do your job like experts.

Remember that I do that in my spare time and provide all that for free. I'm already doing my best to solve bugs. I don't want to make a paying game for a couple of reasons: precisely because I'm not an expert, because I know that there are some bugs going beyong my understanding, because I can't guaranty a server up 100% of the time, and because I don't want to waste time in support while I have other things to do (again, remember that I'm in studies and that I'm already giving many hours of my spare time to offer you these services for free).

IF you can't understand all that, do your own client or create your own game. You can also switch to RSGC if you want, but do know that as it's also free, they don't have more obligations than me.

P.S. I opened my eyes, but I see nothing more than when they are closed.

9. ns-studios,

ok...
I'll not never swich to the rsgames, because you're better, sorry for my none-culture.

so

"missing string at timerun" and "missing string at fond"

1. missing string at timerun - dominos (keystroke: ctrl+t)
  2. missing string at fond - labuilabase (keystroke - f)

about restoring i ment:

when someone restored a table, you will not be in a table (you can't see that), you will be in the main menu, and when you press e.g. join the game, it will do anything and then swich you to the game table window.

Also i currently can't connect to the server, because the game freezes. I have a firefox opened and the client will freez, but firefox working normally.

if you want, i'll make an recording when i'll test a stability of new version.
I've just noticed that when you're mooving between tabs, windows, working another things (multy tasking while playing), the game will freez quickly.
I don't have viruses, or another thing which will do such things.

about eyes, that's not said in 100% real side, anyway, i'm also blind, so i can also see just little better when open my eyes :))

i can understand you, but i'm afraid that others can't.
Because people nead to play and enjoy...

about sounds, i've just said for usable effect, not for bad thing.
Keep in your mind, that when i'm saying negative things that's just notes to everything be better!

you should try to collect a money with ads (you have a requirements for that, many people online, good server, and other things).

10. Aminiel,

when someone restored a table, you will not be in a table (you can't see that), you will be in the main menu, and when you press e.g. join the game, it
will do anything and then swich you to the game table window.

Aha ! That's a known bug. Just press escape to exit the main menu which don't want to disappear. I believed that one was gone, I will check again.

Also i currently can't connect to the server, because the game freezes.

The server crashed this evening. Nobody were able to connect for a couple of hours. Sorry, it still happens sometimes and I don't know exactly why.

I've just noticed that when you're mooving between tabs, windows, working another things (multy tasking while playing), the game will freez quickly.

I don't understand. I'm on the client and in the same time talking on skype and surfing on the web, and nothing crash. Under windows XP as well as under windows 7.

you should try to collect a money with ads (you have a requirements for that, many people online, good server, and other things).

I don't want to add ads. IN games of other people I found that annoying, I don't want to annoy people with ads in my game. Anyway, text ads are not very well paid and audio ads are just a completely stupid thing.

For the moment, concerning money, I just added a link to make a gift with paypal. That's completely optional and those who pay don't get any in-game reward.

11. ns-studios,

nice!
Please take a look here!
Thank ya for adding internal chat window, because with F2 chatting problems creating.
when you're using alt+c (tab) and type in this (new added) chat window, it will not crash, but when you're using F2, crashis will appear, remove an F2 keystroke or fix it and all will be ok.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.