questions about 1000 miles and scientific war

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. whozitken,

Hi got a couple questions. first on 1000 miles I have noticed that when imunities are played they don't always score the 100 points. also when all four are played the 300 points bonus isn't counted. was playing someoone and she had about 400 points less than she should have had. is there any reason why that is sometimes happening and sometimes not? also on scientific war, shouldn't the cards be shuffled before the game starts? in a regular game of standard war or slapjack, when I played it with braille cards always shuffled the deck. anyway still love it a cool and very addicting game.

2. Aminiel,

Without anymore information about your signalment for 1000 miles, nothing can be done. I need more information.

For scientific war, no, cards aren't shuffled at the beginning, this is part of the concept. All players equally start with the same cards (except color). Shuffling cards make de facto the game unfair !

Dernière édition par Aminiel, 25.11.2013 16:08

3. whozitken,

Hi well to clarify sometimes when a player plays an imunity like right of way or driving ace the 100 points isn't awarded. it happened the last time I played when my opponent played one. later in the round they played 2 consecutively. the score showed they only had 200 points when they should have had 300. still later in the same round, the player played the fourth one and while they got credit for that card they didn't get credit for playing all 4 of them. also I have been in games when an imunity that didn't match counted as a dirty trick. let's say I play a red light. the person plays a driving ace immediately it counts as a dirty trick. that should only have happened if I play an accident. if the player wants to dirty trick me on a red light they should have to play a right of way. and speaking of a right of way it doesn't always count as a dirty trick when countering a speed limit. a couple times got a speed limit played and it wouldn't let me play the right of way. hope that clears it up.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte