I don't understand why this consistently happens.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. staindaddict,

Hello everyone,

I've been playing on the playroom a lot lately with friends, but one thing I've noticed is that when I play alone, unless I'm with bots I can not get a full game in. This bothers me cause I know the platform is created for everyone to have fun with, but if you start a game with someone why can't you finish it? I mean I don't even know if I have a valid complaint here, maybe I can get some feedback here.. It just seems like every time I start a game with someone we get get right to the middle of it, and then they leave, or if that, maybe they take a first turn and then leave. It bothers me a lot. I'm not the type of person to leave someone hanging like that, if I start a game I finish it, unless there's an emergency. If you're going to start a game to leave it, it's a waste of time. Simple as that.

2. whozitken,

same thing happens here. this morning was playing a game, the guy had put a bot in then starts. he take his turn, then the bot and when I play a penalty think it was an accident Poof. so since I was game master now stopped and looked for them online and it said he was busy had created another table so I do what I do with all quitters. I blocked. RS games had the same problem and usually it happens when a game isn't going the way they want it finnally after beating the quitter issue to death on the mailing list the bot replacement was put in, and now there are even monitoring admins on that server to set guidlines of conduct.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

It's highly impolite to do that. Fondamentally we are completely against that antisocial behavior, of course, but we can't do much about it, unfortunately. It would require us to be constantly there and watch everybody all the time. We can't, and don't want to, we have a life outside the playroom. There is also no real technical solution to this.

The best you can do is no longer play with those bad losers once you know them.

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte