1000 miles, a different sound for cons sense and end of cons sense

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Greetings to everyone, I hope you are having a great day. The topic title pretty much says everything. Would it be possible to differentiate these 2 cards with a changed sound? You necessarily have to view the history just to see which one exactly was played while it would be a lot faster with a sound. It does not have to be a different sound at all, another gaming platform does it by panning the sound from left to right if cons sense ends, and panning it from right to left if the card was played against you which makes sense considering that you were turned around. Thanks for your consideration. This is most helpful while on a phone where it just takes longer to hear all the information compared to Windows where you can anyways quickly press ctrl page down to re read the interesting parts.

2. Lemonade,

Yes please.

Will probably need a client update, but it's worth the wait.

3. StormProductions,

That's a freakin' good idea. I really want it here.

4. majoz,

Hello, this is a cool idea, allthough I must tell @Nikola that there is a slight problem in the example you gave. It is possible that a phone user wouldn't have a stereo speaker for playing 1000 miles, therefore panning the sound wouldn't help very much. However, this idea is still cool, thumbs up for it. :)

5. StormProductions,

What about playing the sound normally if you have got a cons-sense and playing it backwards if the cons-sense has ended?

6. Destranis,

Some iPhones have stereo speakers, so if they play in landscape, they'll have no problems.

7. majoz,

That's true, however a lot of phones in general don't. And by the way, none of the game sounds here depend on stereo panning, therefore it wouldn't make sense to make a difference right here.

8. Lemonade,

Going to agree with Majoz here. Playing the sound in reverse would be strange but hilarious.

9. Nikola,

Hello. For me it does not matter whether it is a stereo pan of the current sound or a different sound completely, just mentioned this as a solution on another platform. I will however say that regardless of if you do or do not have stereo speakers, the sound is still very obvious depending on the volume even on a mono setup, it just takes some time to get used to it. Thanks for bringing up a good point, since you are indeed right that this could be problematic on phones. It's true that a lot of modern phones nowadays get stereo speakers, but it's also true that many others don't. Now while thinking about this, another thought crossed my mind. The consense card was originally designed for those who don't pay attention to cause them to go backwards, so perhaps the same sound is indeed intentional.

10. Aminiel,

Hello,

I understand your request, but as Nikola have well said it on his last post, its in fact somewhat intentional.
The idea behind the consense was essentially to trap people who don't pay attention.

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.