A suggestion about i and shift plus I in 1000 miles

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Nikola,

Greetings. I quite like the design in 1000 miles where I gives the information only for yourself and shift plus I for other players. However, I would like to see two changes with this:

1. When shift plus I is pressed, it should give information only on your opponents, and not include yourself as well, which you can get by pressing i.
  2. When using I, in addition to getting information about yourself, also announce the number of cards remaining in the deck. This is something that you often want to hear anyway and it's not necessary to hear the information for all players just to see how many cards are remaining in the deck.

I would be interested to hear what your opinions are. Maybe for my suggestion number 1 not everyone will agree, it's just my personal opinion and I prefer to have a key for myself and for my opponents separately.

While talking about 1000 miles, I should also mention one minor mistake in the game display. If your opponent crosses the finish line without using any 200 miles, he gets the bonus of 300 points which is correct. However, the game tells you that you have obtained the bonus since you did not use any 200 miles. Fortunately your score does not change so this is just a display bug.

Score: +0

1 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.