new board for ducks race

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Rory101,

the board is called river rapids, at 20 squares
square 1: going closer, draw 1 card
square 2: preparation wages: get 2 feathers
square 3: gathering courage: draw 1 card and skip 2 turns
square 4: on the bank: Looking at the view is distracting: skip 1 turn.
square 5: into the river: go forward 2 squares
square 6: swimming along: nothing
square 7: grassy area: nothing
square 8: fast currents: move forward 2 squares
square 9: river raid: you lose 2 feathers.
square 10: ducklings home: You feel inclined to look after them, and give 2 feathers to them. (lose 2 feathers)
square 11: duck's gratitude: the ducklings are greatful to you: draw 1 card (80% chance) gain 2 feathers (80% chance)
square 12: duckling's school: answer a quiz question from category nature
square 13: boat: lose 2 feathers.
square 14: rest: draw 1 card, skip 1 turn.
square 15: shallow waters: gain 1 feather
square 16: uncontrolleable waters: you gain 4 feathers 50% chance, if you don't gain them, you lose 4.
square 17: in the river: nothing there.
square 18: watery artifacts: answer a quiz question from category history.
square 19: hunters: 25% chance of losing 7 feathers
square 20: finish line: gt 2 feathers.

2. phoenix009,

i like it

3. YNWA,

I think it is best Aminiel sorts out this board first before on deciding on others. One issue is you use 2 of the Quiz Party categories which means there could be more chance of repeated questions.

4. whozitken,

Hi a question is this a board under development and also how long will it take do you think to put new and interesting boards on duck's race? love the game though we will play it today on out of sight dot net on my regular chat called the game stop

5. Aminiel,

We haven't yet decided whether and when we would release a new board for the duck racing. It's far too early.

One thing is sure though, the board proposed above has nothing really original at first glance, I mean about the squares you can find in it. Our goal for long term is to have only a few boards, but different enough, rather than many boards that looks almost all the same (which would only differ in descriptions).

New boards will probably also come with a bunch of new cards, having new, original, funnier, more complex, more strategical, maybe harder, effects as well. Suggestions are welcome if you have an idea.

But for the moment, wait and see.

6. whozitken,

yeah that's a good way to do it. the game is brilliant though. I played it on my game stop voicechat on out of sight today. we had been promoting it on the announcements list there and I mentioned it on my radio show too. it really is different. it's like you took elements of uno, 1000 miles, even monopoly then added a little of the american game show truth or consequences and then turned on the blender. the only different thing between truth or consequences and duck's race is the questions are actual questions not joke questions. but it's so much fun.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.