A new option in uno.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. marmarmar,

This option would indicate if cards revealed at the beginning of each round have an effect. If yes, then:
Skip- skips the player on the left of the dealer.
Reverse- the player on the right of the dealer starts that round and play direction is counter clockwise. With 2 players, the dealer starts the round.
+2 or draw two- the player on the left of the dealer has to draw 2 cards, except if he has another draw two and responses are activated.
Wild- without looking at his hand, the player on the left of the dealer chooses a color, plays his card, then the game proceeds normally.
+4- same as wild. It would be weird to choose a color and draw 4 cards for yourself.
Buzzer- with that extra rule, prepare to press B after starting the round.
0 with 0-7 rule active- each player gives their hand to their neighbour before starting that round.
7 with 0/7 rule: the player on the left of the dealer can exchange cards with someone else before playing his card. Note: if that player after deciding wheather to exchange cards, playes a 7, he's not allowed to exchange cards again.
What do you think about this variation?

2. jage,

I see what you're trying to do, but a couple of those are a bit confusing. I think in the original, draw cards/reverse/skip are used but the game cannot start with a wild.

3. marmarmar,

If something is confusing, just tell me what it is and I'll explain it better.

4. jackson95,

I don’t think that would work. I mean, it would with other cards, but with buzzers, definitely not. People with mobile would not have a chance to get to the button because they would have to go through all of their cards. By that time, the buzzer would be over and they would be too slow.

5. Lemonade,

Doesn't that sort of already go for buzzers right now, or for playing uno with super interceptions and such for that matter? I haven't yet played on mobile, and quite frankly I don't fancy trying because I know I would get obliterated by people on PC.

6. YNWA,

You can't say it is a new option in Uno as it has not been implemented yet so the title of this post should be changed.

7. marmarmar,

The buzzer button is located at the upper right hand side of the screen, below the uno button.
Silly me, I forgot to add the word "Suggesting" at the beginning of the title.

8. Aminiel,

Hello,

IN the official rules, if the initial card is a special card, then you have to draw another one.
Currently, care is taken so that it doesn't happen on the playroom.

I think it's a bad idea to release that rule, because it indeed brings some confusion, afterall without changing much the course of the game.
It's already quite confusing when superintercepting certain cards, so it's probably sufficient as it is now.

ABout playing uno in the web client on a mobile, I totally agree that it's very hard to catch up with interceptions, buzzers and saying uno in time.
Unfortunately I have no good solution.
Safari no longer allow to detect accelerometer movements as it was doable a few years before, so shaking the device wouldn't work. The playroom would need a real mobile app...

9. pax1,

Mobile app would be nice.

10. facelessghost,

Hello!
Dear Aminiel, please study the topic at the following link!
And answer the participants! a good idea, and there are those who want to, but you did not answer, unfortunately!

http://qcsalon.net/en/forum6/topic61701

11. jackson95,

I do have an external keyboard that works with buzzers, but interceptions are still not very good with keyboards on iOS.

11 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.