adding mafia

18 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. alee,

Hello, you can add Mafia game to the play room. Mafia is a very good game and we will all enjoy it.

2. augma ,

ok
i think when recomending the game you should have to discribe the game like this
hello i would like to give a sugession for adding a game called 1000 miles you just have to play cards and reach 1000 miles first
sorry for my english

3. Lemonade,

Better yet, provide a link to the game rules in English, that way you don't have to write it up yourself!

4. alee,

here's the link https://www.kqed.org/pop/10178/how-to-play-mafia-an-in-depth-guide-to-the-perfect-holiday-game

5. facelessghost,

Hello!
There used to be a detailed topic about the realization of the mafia here.
But I couldn't find a link to it.
The game room administration has already responded to this application.
The game is good, but its implementation requires serious development.
In addition, it has different kinds of rules and a large number of playable characters.
I apologize for my english!

6. Emrah20,

Hello.
I know this game. This game is also known, as werewolf. So, It'll be also good suggestion.

7. Nikola,

This game has been added to RS games, and in fact it isn't quite popular. To play it and have fun, you need to have some communication outside of the Playroom / RS games. This is more of a social game. Don't get me wrong, I am actually a fan of it, it's just not very successful online as it seems.

8. Aminiel,

Hello,

I also know the game under the name werewolf.

As said by Nikola, I'm not convainced about it being really successful and enjoyable online.

Werewolf is a roleplay game. The main part of the game is discussion about who to kill or not to kill, and it ahs to be direct, fluid and spontaneous. I don't think it would work very well with text chat only. Speech is, I think, really mandatory. It would be very hard with text only to catch other's intentions or to lie on purpose, for example, and this makes the whole salt of the game.

It's effectively totally impossible for us to play it in real life, at least not in the role of a werewolf, since they decide who to kill by stealth gestures only. But, once more, I don't really believe on an online version without voice chat.

9. choco01,

good suggestions

Dernière édition par choco01, 16.12.2020 06:25

10. ashishchhetri,

Please add this game we want to play new game

11. mehdi-t,

hello. if it is possible, please add the mafia game to the playroom. i enjoy playing mafia, and i will be so happy if i see my favorate game in the playroom. and please if possible, if you want to add this game to the playroom, please enable bots for the game. again, thanks a lot.

12. Radiant,

@aminiel, people can use their own solutions for voice chat, like discord, team talk etc. I also think this game would be cool

13. mehdi-t,

hello again, yes, i completely agree. people can use teamtalk or other things to talk with eachother, and play this game. again, thanks a lot!

14. shieuji,

yes please add mafia to playroom i like mafia very much

15. StormProductions,

I agree here that voice chat can be used in other ways. Discord, TeamTalk,Skype, WhatsApp, tehre are so much I can't name.

16. shieuji,

@aminiel It is true that we can play this game in reality and talk, but I think we can chat in the playroom, and if we want to talk, we can use the teamtalk program and programs like that. It is a good suggestion.

17. pax1,

yeah. there's so many programs to make voice chat.
so it will be nice to have werewolw or mafia here.

18. amirmohammad,

it would be so cool if we have mafia on playroom. i played the rsgame version but i didn't like it really. on toys also have a version of mafia but it has not so much roles.

18 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.