A Message to the Operators

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. blindium,

I can't even reply to my own latest post!
I don't care what happens from now on. Ban me and I will go create a new account.
The topics that you close right away, should be the really old ones, as you describe them, rather than the recently created ones.
If a topic is old, then you close it and no one revives it.
If it's not, then you don't close it even if you don't reply to it, so that the issue may be resolved!
So go close all those old topics rather than accusing me of being a spammer and dealing with my posts!
And one last suggestion: Add the feature I mentioned earlier as soon as possible; because now I don't know whether you replied to my previous post or not, and how did you reply to it if you did. If you implement this feature, your replies will appear in my inbox as private messages.

2. Nikola,

Um, a little bit angry too much? The reason you can't reply is not because admins banned you, not because a topic is closed, but simply because you can never reply to a same topic twice. You have to wait for somebody else to reply before being able to write a second post in that topic.
I don't understand the outburst, you replied to a topic from 2nd of june this year which is quite old. You haven't been banned, simply probably warned not to overdo it.

3. blindium,

Okay, got it now. Thanks for the explanation.

Dernière édition par blindium, 26.08.2020 19:50

4. Marina,

Thanks Nikola for the explanations.
I may add that If you were using the browser you would have got a disclaimer to not reply something that doesn’t add to much to the conversation since the topic’s last reply is older than one month. I don’t see what was “inhumanly and like AI-based bots”.
Closing the topics isn’t necessary in all topics but we expect people to check the dates and the disclaimers first. Someone may revive an old topic but for a good reason.
Actually look yourself how many topics you have spammed unnecessarily now? A total of 5. And 2 of them accusing operators of misleading actions. This is an issue we have recently raised, and it is strange to me that you have missed it since you were browsing such old topics.
However, your warning was done through f4, and that’s where you should have replied.
I would normally understand the misunderstandings, but in this case you were so unnecessarily angry and went too far with your claims. You have even decided to challenge us by creating a new account which is against our rules.
However, as Nikola explained you are not banned at all, these are anti-spam systems. You were just warned not to do it.
Now I would ask you the same, please be more humane.
Thanks,
Marina, (an English helper)

5. blindium,

Just a warning would have been totally fine, but I was directly accused of being a spammer!
As I said, I sincerely apologize for any violations; but the only and probably last thing I would like to emphasize is that I have no malicious intentions and guarantee that no such case will occur again.

Regards,

Enes

Dernière édition par blindium, 26.08.2020 21:06

6. Marina,

I am glad we could agree,, you maybe have misread the messages.
just for the reference the messages that were sent to you are:

Hello, please stop reviving old topics unnecessarily.
all what it does is spamming the forum. Many of the topics you replied too were already answered by the developer.

So we did not intend to call you a spammer but we were just explaining why not to revive old topics.

7. blindium,

Yeah, okay...

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.