some quiz party suggestions

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Rory101,

hi,
Ok I have two suggestions for quiz party.
The first one is quiz party in teams, so basically there are two teams and if a person get the question right, it is added on the score, and the scores are total up.
For example, I am on a team with john and jake, and against me is jo, joseph and jacob.
So the players take turns picking categories as usual but then, instead of the player getting a point for themself, the point is added onto their team.
So if me, john and jake all got the answer right, there would be 3 points added on the team. There would be no penalties if someone else got it wrong, just like a two player game.
Also, could the bot's ways of answering questions in duck racing be transfere over to the quiz party game, so we could play with bots?
I also have an idea, there could be an option where instead of a random list of three categories, the player selects the category out of all the available ones.
Thanks for reading the suggestions!

2. YNWA,

There are 3 suggestions not 2. I agree with you that teams would be good and if 2 players or all from the same team answered the question correctly they would get a bonus point.

I disagree with being able to select your own category and I am happy with the option of being able to choose any one from 3. You can avoid some you don't like or choose one you may dislike because you think you may do better than your opponent. One of the issues with choosing your favourite category all the time is you are more likely to go through all the questions particularly if you prefer questions from a category with the least number of questions available such as Games and Leisure. History and Geography are the most popular categories and are the easiest to find questions for. Maybe there could be a Current Affairs category covering questions over say the last 30 years, this would be popular and would allow for more history questions to be added.

Personally I would like to be able to play this game as an individual player without bots, it would work well. I don't see the point of playing with a bot for Quiz party as it is just going to be a random selection from the bot. Using bots works with Duck racing to a point because quiz questions are only a small part of the game and not the most important feature. I feel that if players played this game individually it would encourage them to play against others later.

Dernière édition par YNWA, 05.10.2020 12:46

2 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.