Uno, a few suggestions and comments.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. jackson95,

Hello, I wanted to report a few issues with Uno. First of all, I wish that the bots wild strategy could be changed. Between bluffing and buzzers, they always end up going out quickly. Second, I wish that you could intercept sevens with the 07 rule enabled. You can intercept zeros, and strait sevens, but you cannot intercept them. Third, I wish that you could intercept a wild. You can already intercept buzzers, so what’s the problem with wild?

2. Nikola,

Hello,
about the third point, you can't intercept wilds because you have to choose a color to be played, which is not the case with buzzers. 0s and 7s I always found not so interesting and inconsistent, so on that I can't say much.

3. Sylphrena,

My only wish for uno would be to randomize list of players when beginning as opposed to playing in the order of joining the table. When we are playing as a group, to make it more fair we try to randomize by counting down and joining the table at once, but it's not the most efficient way.

4. Fawaz,

what that matters?
i mean if someone can intersept the order doesn't matter at all, + not sure what you mean play as a group.

5. YNWA,

I think he means the order of play in a Uno game should be randomised. For example If Bob joined the table he would start first followed by the player who entered second which for example could be jack and the third could be June. Play order bob, jack, june. if a Reverse is played June, Jack then Bob etc. He wants this selection to be randomised and not the order they join the table which is the traditional way for games unless you play a team game such as spades for example which would be chosen by the table master, they could change the order of play by choosing their own team in whatever order they want. Personally not that fussed by the order but would not want the table master to start for almost all games as it is now.

6. Lemonade,

It's probably easy enough to do this since it already happens in games like duck racing, but on the other hand, I highly doubt that people statistically have an advantage if they always happen to go first on the first round. Especially not when the interception style rules are on.

7. Sylphrena,

Main issue is not the master's advantage, actually. The issue is that skill / speed of the players have a huge impact on the game unlike most of the other games. So if you end up, let's say, behind who's slower than rest of the group, that actually grants you an advantage as you get to play a bunch of cards without getting interrupted. Similarly, if you're in front of a slower player, you get to intercept the way you want, which helps immensely if you're trying to get rid of cards with many points.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.