somethings about Dominos

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. TBlaze,

to start thanks for all the games. now one things with dominos thats needs to be added is. If I have a domino that could go on one number or the other I should be able to pick where I want to play it. like if the number on the bord is 3/5, and I have the 3/5 in my hand I should pick if I want to play it on the 3 or the 5. and the scoring is another thing, but I will talk about that next time, thanks again

2. Mayapur,

Hi, You may do it by pressing l or R before playing your domino. I have the following suggestion to the developers, since in the standard dominos game we need to draw dominos untill we find the right one, it'd be better if it was the same way in the playroom, as it's played in the standard version. Thanks for making playroom a fascinating place to be in, and keep up such a great job, wishing you a lot of success and more users to enjoy your games. Thank you! Best wishes, Hassan and Maya

3. elmateen123,

hi all, i have something to add here please, when there's a blocked game by having the 7 cards of the sort on the table for example 7 sixs or 7 fives we might have the chance to add an option of saying "pass" to end the round as the player may draw cards in the dic, like the real dominos rules, and thanks for care, maya and hassan

4. Aminiel,

hi all, i have something to add here please, when there's a blocked game by having the 7 cards of the sort on the table for example 7 sixs or 7 fives we
might have the chance to add an option of saying "pass" to end the round as the player may draw cards in the dic, like the real dominos rules, and thanks

You can press space to draw, but you can also press space to pass if there are no piece left in the deck.

5. gorgojo,

Hello, I'm not sure if I may write this here. If I'm wrong, please excuse me.
I think it would be a good idea to add sound effects to dominos, otherwise, it is boring, it is not exiting.
Thank you.

6. Aminiel,

It's planed, but I haven't found good sounds yet. If you have some to propose, you can !

7. ns-studios,

wow!
You wana say that sounds which i've sent you aren't good? Surprised!

8. Aminiel,

You wana say that sounds which i've sent you aren't good?

Which sounds ?

9. gorgojo,

Here some sounds.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4463004/Compartir/Dominos%20sounds.zip

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.