Optimization problems in play room mobile web app

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. breaker,

Hello. When we play Play room from the mobile web application, our screen reader is experiencing lags. Is it possible to make a mobile application of Play room? The reason we want this. 1. When we use Jieshuo screen reader miles card, when we pay someone in monopoly, instead of reading them, it interrupts them and tells directly whose turn it is. 2. We need to clean the history constantly, because when we don't, the game lags after 1 time. Like computer players, we want to play with difference quickly without clearing history, we want to play monopoly and 1000 miles, we want the interrupt problem to be solved! We hope you can do this.

2. Nikola,

Hello,
the speech interrupt problem is certainly a screen reader bug, or rather an incorrect implementation by Jieshuo. If you use Talkback, you will notice that this doesn't happen. In fact, in Jieshuo, by default, even for system notifications, if two or more arrive, the latest notification will always interrupt the previous one. Jieshuo always interrupts anything as soon as something new arrives.
However, for system notifications there is a setting to control this interruption, however this doesn't affect live regions on the web. I should try to email the developer and explain this problem, because this is rather annoying, not only on the Playroom. Since the screen reader is updated frequently, we might be able to get a quick fix.

All that having been said, of course the web client isn't an ideal solution, and a native app would be better, but in practice it's not so simple. In fact, the topic was covered by the developer multiple times. Keep in mind that the main developer of the Playroom works alone, and unless something changed, he doesn't have an Android device so is unable to test anything on that system / develop for it at the moment.

3. augma ,

is the developer uses ios?

4. breaker,

I agree Nikola. But with talk back if you come to history layoıut your talk back freezes until you back to actions layout.
And with talk back you still have to clear history because It lagging after few minutes.

5. No-Time-no-Musume,

Hello,

As for laggs, did you try to disable audio? Go to options -> audio -> try to select all the mute options. Then maybe restart the web client (refresh the website). I was also experiencing laggs, but disabling the audio made it a bit better for whatever reason (even if the audio isn't disabled anymore now). Other piece is history accumulation, but since there now is a limit of like 200 messages (then it starts to automatically delete the oldest messages), it's not that bad anymore. Lastly, selecting the history part (maybe also trying to navigate through it) causes a great lag. I hope that helps.

Dernière édition par No-Time-no-Musume, 07.07.2022 22:52

6. breaker,

Hello...
It helps a bit, thank you for your suggestions.
I hope audio problems can be fixed.

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte