Bug with uno sounds

11 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +4

1. Quintin-D,

Hello, after the latest server update today, a bug was introduced in uno where more sounds are played than necessary when somebody draws more than 1 card, e.g drawing cards from a wild draw 4 or 1 or more draw 2 cards. An individual sound is played for each card drawn which makes things quite distracting when playing

Score: +1

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

This isn't a bug, this is a feature !

Score: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,,
then it's a very bad feature. If you draw 12 cards, for example after a wild draw 4 chain, the sound is going to play 12 times. Imagine this with a 4 seconds time limit, and I think you will see where the distraction comes from. I think one sound per draw was much better. Even with just 6 cards (after a bluff), it is not so great, and I am not entirely sure what benefit it's supposed to provide. With super interceptions, it's almost always going to play quite a while after the action is anyway considered done and we are already on the next turn.

4. Quintin-D,

I suppose the feature makes sense because realistically when you are playing uno, you don't automatically draw all of your cards at once. You need to count each card to make sure you take the correct amount. However, as Nikola mentioned, it is very distracting to hear those draw sounds when you are playing with super interceptions and a 3 or 4 second time limit. In those situations, every second counts and hearing the cards you just drew becomes difficult because your screen reader gets drowned out by the continuous, rhythmic drawing sound.

5. Mrityunjay,

QCGC volume: 30% gets rid of that distraction for me.

6. bogdanionut,

Hello. At least there should be an option which let's you enable or disable this feature.

7. Quintin-D,

Could it also be possible to have the option of choosing whether you do or don't want bots to replace players who leave the game? This new addition can break or ruin fast group games of uno where the whole game will have to be restarted to remove the bot if somebody's network drops or has to leave all of a sudden.

8. Cappuccino,

Yes, please turn off that "feature" :)

9. Jatayu,

+1 rolling back on this feature or making it at least optional is what I vote for as well, very confusing in fast-paced uno otherwise.

10. blaise97,

hello,
very good, with the latest reboot that just ocured right now, the uno is now back to normal. thank you, this is much better!

11. majoz,

Another way of solving that out would be to postpone the timer, freeze the game untill all the cards have been drawn, and then resume the timer after the animation has finished. That's just in case Aminiel wanted to put it back in. :)

11 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte