Topics related to beta features are visible for everyone (résolu)

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +3

1. Negaar,

Hello,
After introducing beta features, topics related to them are showing for all players in recent topics.
Its posts are hidden and I think it is better to hide the topics for normal players as well.
Thanks

Score: +0

2. blaise97,

all writen above is correct, but just one more thing, this is also displayed when you are not logged in. fortunately, this is not possible for anyone who is not in the betatest to open them, but just some title can give some clue :d
thanks.

3. Aminiel,

Hello,

This should be fixed now. You should no longer see beta-test topics when you aren't corrected or if you aren't beta-tester.

Score: +1

4. Negaar,

Hello. I still can see them.

5. Nikola,

Hello,
I thought it may just be a client forum bug, but no, they're still seen here even on the website when you are logged out, so for now this doesn't seem fixed.

6. Negaar,

Hello,
This problem seems to be solved.
Thanks

7. YNWA,

Yes it is sorted now.

Dernière édition par YNWA, 24.09.2023 16:09

8. vindication,

Hi,
It now seems as though there is another little issue: topics in this part of the forum do not show up for me sometimes under "recent topics", upon opening the forum through the game client, despite being a beta tester. I'm uncertain if they are supposed to be showing up there at all, now, but if they aren't, then looks like I can still see them sometimes.

Dernière édition par vindication, 25.09.2023 08:59

9. blaise97,

hello,
this one i just related to getting the wrong cash of someone and is more hard to solve, but the original problem mantioned here is definitly fixed.

10. vindication,

Yep, I just thought I'd post this in here because it is somewhat related to the original topic.

11. amirmahdifard,

hi, i have a question: how can i be a beta tester?

12. Mohammedradwan2003,

Check the team room. There is a topic there. You enable it from your profile settings on the site.

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte