Duck racing freezing sound on the web client - a funny glitch (résolu)

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. Nikola,

Hello,
I don't have access to a Windows device for about 10 days, so I am not sure if this happens on Windows browsers too or it is exclusive to MacOS, but I discovered something very funny today after playing Duck racing on the web client.

The best way to explain this is via a practical demonstration: This is how the freezing sound plays on the web client: https://api.onedrive.com/v1.0/shares/u!aHR0cHM6Ly8xZHJ2Lm1zL3UvcyFBbk1wT3FLbG5McEdpSVEzclp2QnpVMHFQWVBCQ1E_ZT1iaHRmaUY/root/content

This caught me by surprise, and may be the best audio glitch I heard on the Playroom.

Am I stupid and did it always sound like this? For some reason I recall that this played as expected before, at least I am quite sure it did in Safari on iOS, but now I tried Safari, Firefox and Chrome on MacOS and Safari on iOS, and they all produce this version...

2. blaise97,

hello,
I can confirm that the same bug also happen in firefox on windows, so this probably apply basically everywhere, but one thing is sure, this is not apple specific. this also happen on the dev website, so this is not this release that broke it. that's really strange that I didn't noticed it during the beta, I did a lot of test in this game on the web client during that period. I really don't know if this was always like that or not...

Score: +0

3. blaise97,

hello,
just to let you know, i tryed also in edge and chrome on windows, and reproduce exactly the same thing. with this try, we can conclude that this is a general behavior, and not specific to some configurations.

Score: +0

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

Nice catch, funny one ! It should be fixed now.
You may need to clear your browser cache.

Thank you.

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte