Windows 10 fatal error with client

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. stormer,

Good day

When installing the client on my wife's pc and try to run it we get a fatal error, unable to initialize application environment.

She is using windows 10 pro. The thing is I am using the exact same windows and we even used the same installation file and it is working just fine on my pc.

What we have done so far

Installed and re-installed the program.
Run as administrator both with installation and launching the game
Run program in compatibility mode and did compatibility trouble shooting.
The 2 errors we keep on getting is below. the first error is with the client we downloaded from the site and the 2nd error is for an older setup salon file I received.

Fatal error
graphic 475 Unable to initialize application environment
OK

Fatal error
Unable to initialize application environment.graphic 475 Error code: 4000000 ( 0
OK

I think the client is not installing or setting up correctly for some strange reason. We downloaded the client from my wife's pc again but even that file give us the same errors.

If anyone knows how we can fix these type of errors please do tell. I did a system file check but no issues were found.

Thank you

Stormer

2. Exink,

Hello, have you tried logging with her account from your pc? I don't know if that's actually a good idea, but if you say you both have done practically everything and there's not success, then it means that something might be working wrong with her account, not just the client.

Best regards.

3. each-and-everythinh ,

i don't think it's relating to account , because he gets the error as soon as he runs the client.

4. stormer,

At this stage we can probably try anything. I think it must be something with the installing and then running of the program cause we don't even get to entering account details, the game doesn't open at all. Even tried contacting Microsoft regarding the error but they are more than useless. So far no word from QCG developers either, mailed them but yeah.

5. Aminiel,

Try running this unofficial version of the client and tell the error code you get:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25797488/salon226.zip

6. laydster,

this is the error we get when trying to run the client. using the one from the link you provided

Fatal error
Unable to initialize application environment.graphic 475 Error code: 4000000 ( 0
OK

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.