Problem with reconnecting

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Vojvoda ,

Hello,
I have a problem when I am inactive for a while or doing something random in the background my playroom reconnects or even sometimes totally disconnects. I have no idea why this keeps happening but I am not the only one who has this problem it's very annoing.

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Yes, this also happens with me and I don't know til now what's the cause of this.

3. Nikola-Jovic ,

I have the same issue, and it's really annoying cause if someone sends me a PM i'll not be notified.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Yes, I always miss lots of pms do to this. Pretty annoying.

5. Aminetr25 ,

I don't know cuz I never get this. Well I do sometimes but only when my pc goes asleep.

6. helleon,

never get this. my pc is set to stay awake even if i am not using it so yes computers locking and going to sleep may be the issue

7. Nikola-Jovic ,

We don't even talk about doing nothing so computer goes to sleep, we just said doing nothing on playroom.

8. Aminetr25 ,

There
I just left my client open all night and I haven't disconnected at all. So not sure what is up with your clients guys.

9. Mayana,

It sometimes happens here. I leave the client, go do something else, when I return and press something, like ctrl+f, the client reloads and I'm back in the main room, even if I was in a free table before, for example. It still shows you as online though, so I've missed a fiew pm's because of this. Maybe it's because of the internet dropping for a secone, or something.

10. Nikola-Jovic ,

It doesn't happen to everyone, and it's not an internet issue because well client was much more stable when it comes to that. But yeah as i said, not everyone will have this bug, doesn't mean some has a client issue, the bug exists and is there it's just that it's limited.

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.