Windows error; Client not starting...

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. UofL4Life,

Hello:

I am running the latest version of the Playroom (1.6) on Windows Seven. When I start the client, windows encounters an error, scans for the problem, and then asks me to close the program. I have uninstalled the old version, and reinstalled the new one in an attempt to fix the problem with no luck. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

2. Aminiel,

Try to delete the file config.ini in the game folder before starting the client again.

3. UofL4Life,

That solved my problem. Thank you for your help.

4. VocalBoy26,

Try doing what?? I'm sorry, but could you be more clear?? I'm having the same problem, and really am anxious to reconnect.

5. Burak,

Delete config.ini

6. kadiebell,

I'm having the same problem but I'm using windows vista. Do I also try and delete that file?

7. VocalBoy26,

How do you get to the Games folder? Also, has anyone had any success with the new version of the playroom? 1.7?

8. Aminiel,

This problem has been solved since.

9. aredsoxfan,

I just signed up and I am having the same problem. I did a search in my computer for "config.ini" but nothing came up. How do I get around this "fadle error"?

10. natasa,

Dear friends, My friend has problem, when he open playroom, he has a message: a fatar error is acured, please, excuse for enconvenious. Can you help me? He has windows 7 and he can not log in. Thans for help.

11. kristijan,

Hi. Your friend had same problem which i had before with playroom 1.72. If i remember good, he must delete the config.ini file. It is in:
c:\documents and settings\username\application data\QuentinC playroom.
Delete it, and playroom will work.

12. jose-briseno ,

Dear friends. I'm getting a fatal error when I start playroom 1.7.2. Can anyone please tell me how to solve this? I'm running windows 7 32 bit. Thank you so much!

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.