Monopoly free parking bug

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Vojvoda,

Hello,
I noticed something interesting today while playing on European board, free parking gives players always 15 Millions, the moment when I checked how much cash is on free parking it showed one million, when a bot stepped onto it in the next turn, he got 15 Millions, thought I saw something wrong then I tracked it again and it definitely seems to be a bug.

2. Marina,

This is not a bug; if the jackpot has less money than the default minimal amount, then the bank completes it automatically to the default amount.

3. Vojvoda,

Then probably the default amount is mistaken here, getting 15 millions on European board istoo much, that's the same as if you would get 1500 on American board, default amount for other boards is 100, for the european it should be one million, not fifteen millions. with 15 millions you can build 7 houses on the most expensive color, blue.

4. Aminiel,

Hello,

The amount you get in free parking is supposed to be at least half what you earn when passing go (or twice the out of jail fee), and at most how many you start the game with at the beginning. For American boards, this gives something between $100 and $1500. I'll try to investigate where something could make the system exceed these bounds. Thank you for signaling.

Score: +1

5. Vojvoda,

Maybe you could just divide the starting amount by 10 and make it a default free parking cash?

6. Aminiel,

There's indeed a problem with the free parking on boards when multiplicator is high, like in european board. This will be fixed in next update.

7. Aminiel,

Hello,

This problem should be fixed now.

8. Vojvoda,

Hello, now instead of minimum amount on super board being 250, I got this:
You get the jackpot (124 ¤) !

Dernière édition par Vojvoda, 22.06.2021 00:54

9. supanut2000,

I also noticed that the minimum amount on free parking for the American board has also been reduced.

10. Vojvoda,

Yes, it definitely is the case with all boards.

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte