Adding myself to list of my friends

7 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +1

1. Fawkes,

Hello, a while ago I sent request for myself to see I can add myself to my friends list or not just for testing purposes, from that time when I go to the received requests I can see 1 request but I can't cancel the request. Actually I press f9, go to friends list, it says received requests 1, I click on it and say this list is empty. I press ctrl+w and click on my name but there is no cancel request option, and each time I enter the playroom I hear friend_request_received sound effect. Is there any way so I can resolve it back? Thanks.

2. Fawaz,

I think you can use /add following by your name. (in the chatbox).
/add your name

Score: +0

3. Vojvoda,

If that does not work you will have to do it from the website.

4. Fawkes,

You have already sent a request to Koo_loo_cheh. How to do with website?

5. Nikola,

Hello,,
you have 2 solutions from here:

1. In the chat box, type /accept Koo_Loo_Cheh which will add yourself to the list of friends. From here, if you don't want this, you can remove as well using the standard procedure from the menu.
  2. As said, cancel the request from the site. To do this, visit https://qcsalon.net/en/friendslist and login if you aren't logged in already. You will see your list of friends, as well as a heading for sent requests, where you will find the one sent to yourself, as well as a button to cancel it.

6. Fawkes,

Thanks, the first one worked just fine here.

7. amirmahdifard,

very funny bug, y we can send request to oher selfs rofl

7 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte