Bugs and suggestions to duck racing

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. majoz,

Hello there, I have some bugs and subjects to discuss related to duck racing. I did not know if to post it to the bugs forum or the suggestions one, because it contains both. May then helpers decide.

1. I am not sure how known is this, but the quiz questions are sometimes not showing up properly still. I would love to see this for good, as I think it is happening less and less.
  2. I got frozen while I was in the second place (a game with only two players), and I got frozen for at least 2 turns. However, when my opponent got frozen on the first place, they didn't get a single freezing turn skip. I think I heard somewhere that the more you're infront of the others, the more freezing turn skips you are supposed to get, rather than getting none. So it'd be cool if this could be fixed too.
  3. My opponent landed on 2 turn skips square, where there was a card that robbed their feather completely, so they got frozen. I thought they'd be then skipped for a few times because of the freeze, and then continue to have the regular skips of the square, but this did not happen. Is it meant to be that way? If it wasn't, it could have helped me to win.
  4. I found out that when I step on a card that shall rob me of feathers which I placed on the square myself, nothing happens. I would suggest this option be at least changeable, as cards always function when you step on a square that contains them. No matter that this card would actually do nothing, but it would be discarded with no effects and the next player wouldn't step on it and be effected by it.
  5. Many thanks for reading, keep up the great work! Cheers.

2. Nikola,

Hi,

well written.
I agree with pretty much everything, except number 4.
In fact, in the first version of the game it used to work like this, so stepping on your own tar / ink stain or even cardboard glue would cause it to activate and do absolutely nothing, but in my opinion that is quite pointless. It's true that normally stepping on your own cards activates them, but usually it at least does something, whether that is causing you to move or to skip turns / modify your die.
The only one I would reconsider here is oil stain, because in addition to stealing feathers, it also causes you to move back one square, so perhaps activating that one always wouldn't be a bad idea.

3. majoz,

Well my point was that the card gets removed from the board no matter if it does something or not, because when you step over a card, it always gets removed. I am pretty sure we won't agree on a definitive solution, this is why I suggested an option regarding this.

4. Naday,

Also about not skipping the turns correctly, I never saw it happening so not sure if it is random, as well as the questions not always showing up but here it goes:
The loser uses a card Lunch on The loser.
Skip 2 turns
It's your turn.
The loser throws the die: 5
It isn't your turn.
The loser advances 5 squares.
Square #16: Whirlpool
The loser advances 7 squares.
Square #23: Paddling pool
Everyone receives 1 cards
It's The loser's turn.
The loser's turn is skipped.
It's your turn.

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte