a friend's acount band

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. ilhan ,

Hi, my friend bursaliefe ___ has been band for 6 month'sk, he's wondering why, can I know? thank you

Dernière édition par ilhan , 29.05.2015 03:49

2. afrim,

My friend was also banned for about 500 days, and what I can say about this is that your friend might be using VPN or hotspot schield. Hotspot schield changes your IP address, as well as your country where you appear from within your IP address. Turn off that hotspot if you are using, or go back to your IP address and everything will work like it did before.
Hope it helps.

3. Exink,

Personally I don't recommend the use of VPN's because:

1. These kind of programs are forbidden in the playroom and sometimes it doesn't work for removing a ban, since as I know, they ban only the username; fortunately this new measure has stoped some multiaccount users..
  2. Specially this kind of softwares has a bit of publicity and they require a bit of ram usage although you don't open them.

Then, if you want to apply Hoshpot Shield, UltraSurf or another software, use it under your responsability, for keeping your data secure, but this is other topic.

And also take in account that if you're caught using a VPN software, maybe the ban could be forever if the admins notice it.

So, no. I wouldn't do if i was you...

Dernière édition par Exink, 30.05.2015 23:32

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.