Question about Duck Racing Duels

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. dparker,

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and the search function does not seem to be working, so my apologies if this has been previously addressed, or if it is posted in the wrong place.

I have not yet been able to figure out how to play the sorting notes or colored buttons duels in Duck Racing. Every time I hit Ctrl+ a number to swap buttons, it always behaves differently than I predict. CAN anyone advise?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Daniel

2. Nikola,

Hello,
about the sorting duel, ctrl+a number, followed by ctrl+another number will swap the places of those two notes.
For example, if we have 1=C, 2=e and 3=d, and you press ctrl+2 followed by ctrl+3, 3 and 2 will swap their places, so 2 becomes d and 3 becomes e, and you will also hear the two notes that you just swapped.

In the colored buttons duel, this works differently.
Every button has one of two colors, signified by a sound. If you press a button, for example 5, this will change the colour of that button, but also of its neighbours (adjacent buttons). Meaning that in this case, it will swap 5, 4 (since it is one to the left of 5), and 6 (one to the right of 5).
So in this duel, there is no need to press two buttons before something happens.

In case you played Crazy party, this is basically more or less a mini simulation of the colored buttons game.

Hopefully that helps, and feel free to ask any other questions without worrying if they were asked before, that's the purpose of the forum :).

Score: +1

3. dparker,

Hi Nikola,

Yes, that does help. However, as I have not played Crazy Party before, I am still a bit confused as to how to get the colored buttons organized correctly, particularly since, as you stated, it swaps other buttons too. Maybe I should play a game with only that duel so I can practice :).

EDIT: I did just that, and while I haven't yet won the duel, I now get how it works. The 3 sounds I hear when swapping buttons are the new layout of the buttons from left to right.

Thanks again very much.

-Daniel

Dernière édition par dparker, 02.06.2023 21:30

3 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte