Looking for a chill exploration game

14 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +4

1. Anya_Kristen,

Hi everyone.
Recently, I've been delving a little deeper into the world of mobile games. In particular, I've discovered Sonar Islands, a game I'd describe as very nicely atmospheric with near-perfect binoral embiances, where the aim is to wander around and collect chests while avoiding various traps, all in under 3 minutes. It's really cool and I don't know if any of you have heard of it.
If so, I must confess that I'm looking for a similar game, but one that's much more focused on simple, no-holds-barred exploration, where all you can do is move around the landscape and maybe pick up a few things, but without the deadly traps and time limits. In short, a chill and inspiring experience.
Thanks in advance.

Score: +0

2. sound2,

I don't think such kind of games exist. I guess the 3 minutes time limit is supposed to make it more challenging. Since there wouldn't be a point of just wandering around and collecting things. Not to say, that I think such a game, or something like that, could be nice. Smiles.

3. Anya_Kristen,

Yeah i know but just the soundscapes are so cool and relaxing. Maybe i can just roam around in my own islands on testing mode with no time limits and stay there as long as i want lol

4. sound2,

Lol I agree with you. Such an option could be nice.

5. valentine_morgenster,

I don't see much point in a game that's just about exploring. Or at least a good game for me would be where... yes, you have to explore and have different missions to do, getting resources among other things. I don't know if the game you mention is something like that but... a game where you just have to explore without a fixed objective, at least in the community, I doubt exists.

6. sound2,

I like the sounds of the mini games of crazy party. Such as the game where you break the rocks. Nice soundscape. It would've been fun, if I could just explore without any time limit, but I know it doesn't work like that, lol.

7. sky360,

you can just explore in survive the wild. provided you are not bothered by cooking food and gathering water. once you have enough food and water in stock, you can chill and explore on some pretty cool maps with great ambience.

8. Negaar,

good suggestion though stw is not a mobile game

9. Anya_Kristen,

No but it's a good idea somehow. It's been a while since i didn't play stw, but one day, maybe

10. Aminiel,

Hello,

Maybe you can try Periphery synthetic EP and more generally several other games of shiftbacktick on itch.io.

I'm not sure to well understood everything you need to do, but you can explore for as long as you wish.
The audio is quite strange at first, but it's quite amazing if you remember that everything is generated in real time.
I haven't tested on mobile, though.

Score: +1

11. sound2,

So does this website work on your pc? I tried survive the wild along time ago, couldn't really get into it. My character kept on dying. Then I got bored, the last time I couldn't instal it on this pc. Perhaps I should look at it again, maybe.

12. aayushi,

try frequency missing or evidence 111

13. Jatayu,

+1 frequency missing, I really liked that game and wish that the developer made more of them and/or we had more such point and click exploration story driven, choice-based games similar to the ones made by telltail games in the mainstream industry.
I godda try evidence111 but that thing is paid so probably not now.

14. aayushi,

Jusst bought the game. the story is good. I think you should try it. its realistic like tv show or drama and the sound effects are realistic and it can be played anywhere you need to use swipes to play it. frequency missing is also good but you will know the whole story after playing twice. then its boring. Evedence 111 have 10 endings and I have found 3. I can also play when eating or relaxing. its so cool. Also try the blind quest its also good like frequency missing. It has 3 games. You can also try the wale its good.

Dernière édition par aayushi, 03.12.2023 08:48

14 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte