I don't get it

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. wolfi,

Hello all, as you know we got a new game called Belote
but the problem is that it's the same as jass, and there is nothing different as i understood, even though when you press enter inside the game it says jass requires exactly 4 players not belote requries exactly 4 players, any explaination? thanks and marry christmas
greedings confusing

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I don't know really, I don't know why this game created. This game hasn't rules in the homepage.

3. Daredevil,

Totally agree with post 1.

4. Aminiel,

Rules for belote will be posted soon.

5. Adventure-Time,

Yoooo!
Had you tried exploring the gameplay a bit, you'd have discovered that the rules are quite similar to jass, but there are few differences what make the game unique. I think I understand most of the play so feel free to hit me with a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.
Best regards,
A-T

6. Aminiel,

Just to help you out a bit before the complete rules are available, the most important difference with jass are :

• The 10 is stronger than the king
  • The obligation to follow suit in any case / you aren't allowed to cut if you can follow suit
  • The obligation to cut when you can't follow suit, except if your parther is winning the trick

Dernière édition par Aminiel, 26.12.2015 13:06

7. Exink,

And now we are waiting for the slight correction posted in the first post; although we understand that the actual game is belote and not jas, I do think it's a bit absurd to see that message. In my opinion that's easy to fix just changing some variants in the code, I think..

8. Cristina ,

Hello all
yeeees, and this belote game is much more interesting and nicer than jass, what I like too.
Thank you Aminiel for those two new games what you brought here. Nice Christmas gifts. smile

9. Aminiel,

Belote rules are now online
http://qcsalon.net/en/belote

10. Exink,

Thanks a lot for the rules! Although I've understood it by seing some other pages, it's always good to have the Playroom's version and it will be very useful for new players.

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte