this leaving and exiting the playroom

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. gaurasuryavanshi,

hello all, am I the only one who gets annoyed when someone enters and exets the playroom 100 times in a minute! it's really annoying. what do you think? what are you doing in similar situations?

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Nothing, because I know that our networks connection are bad. My internet is bad so I can imagine how the person exits and enters again.

3. Raki,

remove him or her from your friends list.

4. majoz,

And guys, this is not due to bad internet connection.

5. afrim,

All in all I can say, it is absolutely the best method to annoy your friends. I have done it and it works perfectly. :p :d

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Yup, this doesn't happen do to a problems in the internet connection, since if something happens in your connection, it disconnects you without kicking you out of the whole playroom as all of you know that.

Dernière édition par MuhammadHajjar, 27.12.2015 21:01

7. helleon,

nah it's to do with internet connection seems to be a bug, if you press f4 to disconnect u from a game you often can't reconnect even by re-entering

8. LaraStardust,

yeah if you hold escape then it does it
if it happens 3 or less times, I put it down to connection, otherwise I warn them, then delete and block them

9. afrim,

somebody told me a nice command that worked greatly, but I forgot it lol. :d

10. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes, it is not because of your connection. sometimes it may be, but almost all of the cases you are doing it just because you are board maybe, well I will ask you all in my friends list stop doing that because I am tired of looking at the history who enters and leaves!

11. sound2,

In my case it has been because of internet connection. Although there are times when I come in and leave because I haven't found something interesting, but, I don't do it to anoy people, since it can get a bit much.

12. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes. I am having also internet connection problems and sometimes I am aslo leaving because I am not finding anything interesting

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte