Happy women's day!

25 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. canada ,

I'd like to wish all of these wonderful women's to have a good day. Keep fighting, I'm with you. For a fair and equitable world.

2. george,

Me too, I wish you all the women, have a happy day.
Thanks!

3. sound2,

Don't believe in these days, but thanks anyway.

4. MuhammadHajjar,

Is there a day for cats? Meow for meow guys, meow.

5. Vojvoda ,

International Cat Day is a celebration which takes place on August 8, every year. It was created in 2002 by the International Fund for Animal Welfare. World Cat Day is celebrated on February 17th in much of Europe and on March 1st in Russia.

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Oh cool, so I could celebrate that day with my cat haha.

7. Ramon-Salazar,

What about international men's day?
We also should have international day, not only wimon

Dernière édition par Ramon-Salazar, 09.03.2018 16:27

8. Vojvoda ,

We do have and it is on 19th of November. Just noone cares about
that.

9. Sajad-Aliraqi,

LOL you shall man up then. No one needs to be told happy men's day so he can grow up

10. Lemonade,

I think we should just have international everyone day. There, problem solved.

11. HeadphoneJack,

How about international everything day? lol.

12. Amine,

sounds lame.

13. MuhammadHajjar,

How about an international day for international days where we celebrate the existence of international days. Sounds a good idea right?

14. Amine,

sounds fun. How about an international day for the international day of the international days? Where we selibrate the existence of the international day of the international days?

15. MuhammadHajjar,

And how about an international day for the international day of the international day of the international days? Where we celebrate the existence of the international day of the international day of the international days. Later, gonna fetch a painkiller.

16. sound2,

If you want lame, this is it. All those international days. Kind of boring. But I'll leave this post.

17. BhavyaShah ,

Just for fun, I searched for the presence of an international day for the third gender, i.e. transgender, and as you might expect, there is invariably a day for this community also (and rightfully so).
Trivia: Here's an excerpt from Wikipedia about this day - "International Transgender Day of Visibility is an annual event occurring on March 31 dedicated to celebrating transgender people and raising awareness of discrimination faced by transgender people worldwide."

18. helleon,

I think international days and such things are the biggest waste of time, just another way to get people to spend money and others to go out protesting as to why they don't have an international day for their community, gendar, or race. It's hilarious that a lot of people want to be treated the same as everyone else -o or so they say - but still want to celebrate themselves on a day unique to them and like-minded people to them.

19. Naday,

I think I can agree on this.

20. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Ush, my woman will be sad. I mean the one of the future which I did not meet yet rofl

21. Amine,

I think birthdays are lame.

22. Lemonade,

I think buzzing insects are lame.

23. fire-starter,

i think the earth getting warmer is lame

24. Naday,

I think the word lame is lame.

25. shodan ,

And I think that the deth is lame. Today my grandma died...

25 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.