I need help with dominoes.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. ajackpot,

Hello,
I have been in Dominoes for about a week now. I play it in QuentinC gameroom.
So I went to Google and other sites to search for the guide and strategy.
And I did a Domino game according to that strategy. But I could not beat any other people.
The strategy tells you to analyze your opponent's Hand, discard a Double or a high number of Dominoes early, and keep as many Suits as possible. But I can not understand what kind of means I can use to guess the hand of the opponent, when to throw the Double, and so on.
I've played with Bot, but Bot has always been using the same strategy, so if I played mechanically I could win at least 60% of the time, but I could not be satisfied at all. At least I want to know how to win the Quentinc bot overwhelmingly close to 100-0 each time.
I need advanced strategies, practice examples, match analysis, and mathematical techniques.
I would like to know if there is a site or book that makes it easy to find such materials.
And I would like to know if there is a Domino program that allows the visually impaired to play and help me improve my skills. The operating system does not matter.
Thanks.

2. Vojvoda ,

Well it is the same like with cards games. In card games you have 4 cards of each number, in dominos it depends what is the highest domino. if you choose to play with 6, for example then you will have 6 of each number. 1/6 2/6 3/6 4/6 5/6 and 6/6, so logically if you see you are having 3 sixes in your hand then your opponent most likely doesn't have any or has just one. others are in the draw pile.
so if you see your strong point are sixes then you try to bring sixes on both side to make him draw as much dominoes as possible, yes this game can be played randomly without any strategy but a good or average player will smash you for sure. I don't play this on the playroom because it somehow feels boring, but in reality I used to play a lot.

Dernière édition par Vojvoda , 05.01.2019 06:18

3. Adventure-Time,

There also is 0/6, and you actually need to count the dominoes with a slightly different approach I think. but generally speaking that's the idea behind figuring out the opponent's hand.

4. Lemonade,

You can also view the chain to see which have already been played, which can sometimes help determining what you should play next.

5. Vojvoda ,

Oh true adventure, I forgot about 0

6. ajackpot,

Thanks for your good advice.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.