Dare you post what's in your clipboard now?

153 messages, 6 pages: 1  2 3 …  6 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

1. MuhammadHajjar,

Hi everybody
Well, many of us are bored under these difficult circumstances, I mean being isolated at home and the like. So I thought to myself: why not doing something fun on the forum with my fellow playroomers? In a nutshell: do you dare posting (now) what has been last copied into your clipboard without checking and/or even a moment of hesitation?
Haha, let's see what you guys and gals are having stored in your clipboards :D.
Uh sure I can start off first hehe, let's see:
Anneau-de-Saturne
Lol, actually I was referring to our dear fellow admin in a discussion with some of my friends, but wasn't knowing his name's spelling so went to the staff page and simply copied it from there. Now's your turn :P.

2. marina7,

I just copied your post to read it in a notepad, that's what I usually do. lol useless to paste it here and spam.

3. Dayan,

Indiana jones lets their teammate choose the trump suit.

4. Lemonade,

massueOrdinaire 4 ordinary mace, "normal" type 6, 7 physical power, 80 % success, the target has a 80 % chance to put 2 card "fighting" into their exile, (normal, weapon, mace, double try, physical, offensive)

Now isn't that just adorable?

5. Qais,

Angelus, cooperative battle, playing, 2/3 turns, 150 health points, 2 players (Angelus and Bernardo)

6. Fawaz,

Unable to connect to the server.
No such host is known.

Code d'erreur: 11001

7. Alan1003,

Bingo has just created

8. ruray,

38.1 KB/s - 4.0 MB of 128 MB, 56 mins left
I'm downloading Undead assault but it seems like the server is slow lol.

9. Rincewind,

It's not your turn

Dernière édition par Rincewind, 04.04.2020 23:30:14

10. Time_traveller555,

There is no text on the clipboard. What do you know.

11. MuhammadHajjar,

MagicalKrrish scores 50 points in the category Yahtzee.

12. Sajad-Aliraqi,

time france - Google Search document busy

13. DianaCician,

Create a new table 1 of 6

14. pizza55,

Information: in game table press F2 for open a list of avelable fonctions.

15. Pool,

a rabit is below, in front and a ways off to the left, 19 tiles away.

16. The-Chaos,

heading level 3 Link Scientists Discover Two Mating Flies Trapped in Amber 40 Million Years Ago #EternalLove, Eh?

17. MuhammadHajjar,

You don't have enough feathers to play this card.

18. supanut2000,

Indonesia mandates mask use as SE Asia virus cases climb - Mozilla Firefox icon 2 of 5

19. pranam,

“Oh . . . thanks.”

20. DianaCician,

It isn't your turn.

21. godfather,

I'll start a coffee room of my own.: pranam, 05.04.2020 16:10:14

22. DianaCician,

Dare you post what's in your clipboard now?: godfather, 05.04.2020 16:35:39

23. lord-of-Lightning ,

Eternal Optimists (Quaran-Teens)
Start a group call
Start a group video chat

24. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Lately, I do not go to the English chat often. If there is anything necessary, just send me a PM.
For any help just PM, I may be there with Libna all the time so in case we can do something to help you.
Thanks.

25. MuhammadHajjar,

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/4op9nehxvpn9vvp/Soul%20Calibur%20III%20-%20Blind%20Loyalty%20%28Voldo%29.mp3

26. Nancy_Z,

Press enter to read the full contents of a post; Press Ctrl+R to reply, Ctrl+T to view the list of participants, or Ctrl+N to start a new discussion.

27. StormProductions,

In Sholdaneshti, the forecast for today is sunny with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of -1 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday 7 april sunny with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of 2 degrees.
Wednesday 8 sunny with a maximum temperature of 20 and a minimum of 4 degrees.
Thursday 9 sunny with a maximum temperature of 21 and a minimum of 6 degrees.
Friday 10 mostly sunny with a maximum temperature of 21 and a minimum of 7 degrees.
Saturday 11 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of 5 degrees.
sunday 12 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 21 and a minimum of 6 degrees.
Monday 13 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of 8 degrees.
Tuesday 14 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of 5 degrees.
Wednesday 15 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of 5 degrees.

28. DianaCician,

In Botiza, the forecast for today is sunny with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of 0 degrees Celsius.
Tuesday 7 april sunny with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of -2 degrees.
Wednesday 8 sunny with a maximum temperature of 18 and a minimum of 1 degrees.
Thursday 9 sunny with a maximum temperature of 19 and a minimum of 1 degrees.
Friday 10 mostly sunny with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of 1 degrees.
Saturday 11 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of 1 degrees.
sunday 12 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 17 and a minimum of 3 degrees.
Monday 13 mostly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 16 and a minimum of 5 degrees.
Tuesday 14 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 14 and a minimum of 5 degrees.
Wednesday 15 partly cloudy with a maximum temperature of 15 and a minimum of 4 degrees.

29. supanut2000,

It's Sarah connor's turn.
Sarah connor unmortgages Atlantic avenue.
Sarah connor rolls the dice: 6 6.
Sarah connor advances by 12 squares.
States avenue
A hotel... something tells you that a night must be very expensive around there.
Sarah connor pays you 750 $.
Sarah connor is bankrupt !
You are the winner! Your score is 10041 points.
The table is now open for new players.

30. zefir,

tsunami
The code base for Tsunami (VanciaMUD's code base)
Python star 16 fork 3 BSD 3-Clause "New" or "Revised" License Updated on 26 Oct 2018

153 messages, 6 pages: 1  2 3 …  6 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.