Constantine Ryzhikov - Besame Mucho. My attempt to sing a song in Spanish

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. kost-rizh2014,

Hi.
My Spanish isn't perfect, but I tried to sing a Spanish song. I'm sharing this with you. Please rate me and my spanish.
https://youtu.be/WdO78-y1Tms

Dernière édition par kost-rizh2014, 13.05.2020 22:41

2. facelessghost,

A lot of inaccuracies.
at high notes there is a big clamp, and you sing with excess air release. which indicates your inability to handle breathing while singing.
In general, it was not worth taking such a complex work.
Even if you don’t listen to the pronunciation, there are many nuances.
And in general, one must be responsible for choosing a work!
If you started to sing such a song, sing it professionally or do not put it on display at all.
A lot of not beautiful sounds. Very sad! Why are some people so sure that they are able to sing well complex songs without good data? I do not understand!
Respect the audience, please.
If you have the audacity to take the masterpieces that many have heard, then do it with dignity!
either good or not at all!
Overall bad!
P.S.
I apologize for such an active discussion!
I got a musical education myself, I study in a serious institution, I had a lot to listen to, but I have never seen such a thing!
To take such a complex repertoire without understanding its level and performance technique, it is simply not necessary to evaluate yourself adequately.
And do not make yourself an excuse for the fact that you sing for the first time in another language.
It’s immediately obvious that this song is clearly not yours.

3. wolfi,

hey faceless? if you are that good, why don't you show us what you can do?

4. Nikola,

So you have to be a good singer in order to give an honest opinion about someone else? Will keep that in mind.

5. YNWA,

Wooden heart by Elvis is a pro singing in German and not his native language, I understand not perfect it sounds fine to me. I have some ABBA songs sang by ABBA in different languages and I am sure they can't speak all of them. A 1980s singer on TV once said he just learnt the words, didn't understand the language but was good at learning the words in a variety of languages so his audience at least understood one song in their language when he did his european tour. Plus you should here me sing even in my language, lol, it keeps away the crows, ahahahah.

6. kost-rizh2014,

https://youtu.be/WdO78-y1Tms

7. Naday,

Hello.

I know myself that singing in another language when you don't speak it is a hard task. I am not here to talk bad about your singing or even pronunciation, because your pronunciation was quite goodactually, of course it's noticeable that this is not your first language, but that's alright :)

I very much appreciate, as a Spanish speaker, that someone actually takes some time to learn a song in this language, which can be sometimes a not as nice one, but a loooot of more times also a wonderful one :) so thumbs up, keep it up and don't let bad comments take you down. Nobody was born being perfect, nobody was born knowing how to sing or to speak many languages, and this is why I am not giving any destructive comments.

Greets Diana from Mexico!

8. Rory101,

That isn't what anyone said, but @facelessghost left no constructive criticism, just comments that could be taken in no other way but downward. At least say why you thought his singing was bad, otherwise we have no reason to tolerate comments like that here. Say something of escence or just leave him alone.

9. MuhammadHajjar,

This rather appears to me as an obvious contempt, and couldn't even be counted as a criticism in my book, facelessghost. You could've delivered what you wanted to in a more constructive manner, not in that way that you keep away a lot of things to consider, regardless of your intention. Think again before directing a criticism please.

10. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yes, keep discouraging people who criticize people who can't sing.
Damn it, we do not see at least let's hear something good.
I will not say this was bad, no actually it wasn's so bad, but if it was I would say. Because I can't stand ear torture.
For people who are easily offended, follow Steve Terryberry on YouTube and cry yourself to sleep.

11. MuhammadHajjar,

As I said it's not that you never criticize, but try to deliver it the way it should be. Avoid offending or hurting feelings that's all. The skill of delivering criticism does play a big role here you know.

12. facelessghost,

Hello!
Did I say that I am a professional music critic?
No, I only expressed my judgment, my vision of what and how the net was done.
I described in detail what and where was not exact and not true.
I also have the right to say what I thought was necessary while listening to this song.
The second version is really better than the first.
And a few more words about your comments.
I am the same person as you, and I also have an opinion.
Unfortunately I can’t explain everything literally, since English is extremely difficult for me!
Otherwise, perhaps we would have understood each other a little differently than now.
I have already said that there are vocal inaccuracies and errors, and I will continue to say this even if the whole world gangs up against me and my opinion.
But you know, readers of this post, I’m not saying just what I want, I’m only talking after watching a song, in order to exclude possible not understanding all the specifics of this person’s performance.
I apologize, but I do not have enough English to convey all the thoughts on this topic exactly the way I think.

12 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.