looking for someone who can help me learn and practise swedish

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. dragonoid,

hello there playroomers. my name is ilyas and i am from algeria. i am 13 years old, and i am a techlover and language liker. I'm beginning to be interested in the swedish language and swedish stuf in general. So, i am looking for someone who can help me learn swedish by teeching it to me or by helping me practise it, since i need to talk to a real human because duolinging isn't a perfectly perfec way to practise the language. thanks and regards

2. OrsoNero ,

I've got a Swedish book in pdf format. Would you like to send it to you via mail or via Dropbox?

3. dragonoid,

give me the link here please

4. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

Hi everyone. I know this topic is only to talk about Swedish language, but Well, i don't think to be necesary to make another topik to ask the question i am gonna ask You. Well, for studies, I have to start with the learning of the Goethe's language, (German) but I don't have any resource to start to learn. i tried to ask in the spanish forum to get them, but nobody knows about how find them in my native language. then, I'll try to learn it using English, because I don't see any more alternative for me. so the question is... Does anyone have any material or resources to start my learning? Thank you very much for your attention, and sorry for any grammatical errors

5. dragonoid,

i recommend duolingo.com. it's easy and fun, it teaches you like a game, and it's so great, i'm using (it) to learn swedish actually. try it!

6. Fawaz,

ya duolingo such a good place to start with.

7. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

thanks for Your answers: Really I apreciate it

8. justin,

I have a friend who can help you in sweedish

9. gaisgeach_marbhtach,

ah! checking some material I have, i found some about Swedish learning maybe It could help You, but i'm not sure how to give it...

10. dragonoid,

hey juston, can you please tell me the name of that person so i can contact here? And gaisgeechmarktaj, you can share it here

11. aki_bg011,

duo lingo, is it accessible app for android? I use duo lingo on my pc, but 1 year ago i tried using android app and i can't remember but i think that it isn't accessible for the blind users?

12. dragonoid,

it's as accessible as accessibility is accessible

13. Sylphrena,

Please do not share identifying information of other people on public forums. Feel free to relay this information over private message or permanent message with explicit permission of person in question. Thank you.

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.