Crazy party battle tournament

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. AC-M,

Hello, new battle tournament, info in this page.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNhiSGEQS44xZxFM8fRQ4voWc-f_BiHo5iyibTC8QitWOqdg/viewform?usp=pp_url

2. Magenta-Unicorn,

Is it too late to sign up?

3. abdulla-dubais,

no, there is still time, you can sign up

4. jackson95,

I signed up a couple days ago.

5. AC-M,

In effort to decrease the time needed to complete the tournament, the first battle in the group stage will start with 150 health points instead of 300. In the quarter final as well as the semi final, there will be 5 rounds starting with 300 points, and the final will be 5 rounds starting with 600 points.

6. abdulla-dubais,

Hello all, thank you for your interest in the tournament. I am writing to inform you that we decided to cancel the tournament because we don’t have enough teams. We will consider changing the format, giving more time to people to register, and other things. We will try to make it happen at some point. Feel free to write to us if you have any suggestions, thank you very much.

7. jackson95,

I have an idea, but I do not know if it will work. We could do four teams of four players instead of eight teams of two players. This could make the game slightly shorter, but it would keep the team system balanced.

7 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.