Magic block

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Emrah20,

Hello.
Please, anyone knows, how to play Magic blocks in Gameroom?
Thank You.
Best regards
Marco Oros

2. Adventure-Time,

Hi there,
the instructions for magic blocks can be found here:
https://qcsalon.net/en/magicblocks
It is the first and hopefully not last arcade game, it's kinda like Tetris. You can check the topic for playroom v3 beta where the game is discussed.

Score: +1

Dernière édition par Adventure-Time, 17.08.2021 13:12

3. Emrah20,

Yeah, I have found It Jacobb somewhere.
Problem is, that ctrl+f1 didn't work in this game to know help.
But It is maybe, because It is now under development and yeah, It's a good idea to implement here also some arcade games too.

4. Chopin,

hello everyone! I have a guide of magic blocs, I translated my post in the beta of qcsalons spanish. did you ever play "ris"? for those who do not know what "iris" is
, is a game in Spanish with colored balls. it has a very similar logic, with sound logic. a sound is played, the sound of the block. you throw it away, and the block appears below the net. If you throw other blocks on top, well ... they will appear above the already thrown block. you have to put identical sounding blocks in lines. that is, horizontally, vertically or diagonally (you can).
You can also put 3 blocks that sound the same horizontally with two blocks, and if you place one above the horizontal blocks they disappear. the same with vertical logic. the objective is that your network is not full of blocks, making all possible blocks disappear by making them explode. sometimes it confuses the sound of the block after the scan, but basically it plays a second or two after it bursts. if it doesn't sound different, it is the same type of block that you already exploded. If you have any questions, contact me privately. I'm sorry if it's wrongly translated, but I'm too low to translate it manually. hoping it has served you, viquingo.

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.