Bridge online game

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. OrsoNero ,

Hi everyone,
I would like to ask if is there a game for blind people to play bridge, a card game.
Thanks, Radio Pierpaolo.

Score: +0

2. Aminiel,

Hello,

Bridge would be a good fit for the playroom. However, despite multiple attempts, I'm having hard time understanding the rules and all what goes around the game. Maybe lights will turn on one day. For the moment, I have other projects.

3. OrsoNero ,

Ok but is there a bridge online program to play bridge?
A program to play bridge another program.
I know that for now you can't do bridge on playroom but I need an external program to play bridge.

4. Aminiel,

None of I know about, sorry.

5. leon_trotsky,

no, unfortunately there are no programs where you can play that game online... it would be great for the playroom. it's a good game

6. YNWA,

I would like to see Bridge in the PR but I do believe aminiel would require some basic knowledge of how to play the game. I have never played bridge but I have validated/added some quiz questions on bridge for Quiz party/duck racing. I managed to do that but found it harder when dealing with bridge terminology as I did for at least one question. remember that if it is created in the PR it will have to be created for all languages so aminiel would have to be spot-on for most things.

Dernière édition par YNWA, 30.11.2021 12:02

7. aayushi,

There are a few different types of bridge games, but the most common is contract bridge. In contract bridge, two teams of two players each compete to make the highest score by bidding on and winning tricks.
Here are the basic rules of contract bridge:
• The game is played with a standard 52-card deck.
• The cards are divided into four suits: clubs, diamonds, hearts, and spades.
• Each suit has 13 cards, with the values ranging from ace (high) to two (low).
• The goal of the game is to make the highest score by winning tricks.
A trick is a round of play in which each player plays one card. The highest card of the suit led wins the trick, and the winner of the trick leads the next trick.
The first player to bid 10 or more points is the declarer. The declarer's partner is the dummy, and the declarer's opponents are the defenders.
The declarer's goal is to make the number of points they bid. The defenders' goal is to prevent the declarer from making their bid.
The game is scored by adding up the points that each team wins. The team with the most points at the end of the game wins.

Score: -3

8. triggered,

lol everything asking from gpt.

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte