Uno Tournament Results

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Raki,

Hi!

Firstly, a big congratulations to Guliwer for winning this uno tournament!
He had to go through Reklaw in the first round, Fawaz in the second, Kurt in the third, Medo_liverpool in the semmi’s, and finally he beat Jscholes in the final.
So as you see, a vary well deserved win.
A big congratulations has to also go to Jscholes, who played exceptionally in this tournament, made the finals, and played what many people I’ve spoken to say is one of the most entertaining uno matches they’ve seen VS Guliwer in the finals.
I’d post the score of the final game, but the playroom automatically restarted for some reason rite after the final game, and I lost the score, but it was always vary close, on avrige a 10 to 15 point difference between them throughout the game.

8 players advanced to the third round, they were kurt, guliwer, Medo_liverpool,, Ashraf, Eirin, H-M-C-Z, Jscholes, and Ahmed.
4 players advanced to the semi’s: Jscholes, H-M-C-Z, Medo_liverpool, and guliwer.
And finally, Guliwer won it all VS Jscholes!

This tournament was allot of fun despite the downer of some people outside of the tournament crashing the screen readers of the players playing in the tournament; but we delt with that by fixing our privacy settings.
And I’m sure the admans were notified about this.

A big thanks to Onennonlykrrish for organising this tournament.
a bigger thanks to all of you’s for playing in this tournament and making it alot of fun!
And congratulations again to Guliwer!

Until the next time. Thanks.

Raki

Dernière édition par Raki, 06.04.2015 01:04

2. Epic_Krrish,

hello,

I would like to thank all, especially, the participants without whom we couldn't have held such a successful tournament. Very huge congratulations to Guliwer for being the eventual winner. But Jsholes also did grate as raki mentioned. We had some blast matches whereby, some upsets happened and all. I was very impress with the response especially a whole lot of people put there hands up to take part but unfortunately, we could accommodate certain number only.

I would like also to apologize for any inconvenience caused during rounds and through out, the tournament. I hope every body enjoyed, and once again a big congratulations to guliwer to be the new champion of Uno!, and congratulations to all as a whole for taking part.

Regards Krrish.
Graphic smiles.

Dernière édition par Epic_Krrish, 06.04.2015 12:21

3. Fawaz,

Hello!
first of all, congratulations guliwer for the victory!
and the scores were:
guliwer: 458.
jscholes: 521.
was just a perfect excellent match!
the weird thing after that sudden restart, server became just super fast! I had few matches after that restart just we smashed for 1000 and 500 for few times! i hope server would be like that for all of us each second.
and many thanks for Crish and Raki for organizing this, and waiting for more!
best regards.

4. Cristina ,

Hello all!
First of all, I would like to congratulate all the players for their performance. Especially, Guliver and Jscholes, who absolutely deserved to play in final.
I would like to congratulate and thanks very the organizers "Onenonlykrrish and imthechampraki"for their skill. They proved it again organizing this excelent uno tournament.
i was not among players, but I watched with interest all those great matches untill the last. I was very excited, fascinated and nicely surprised by all of them.
I hope that those two great organizers will think of other tournaments for the future for having a lot of fun as we had in the last week-end.
Thanks very guys and congratulation for Guliwer who is the new champion of uno!
Best regards! Cristina

4 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.