reminder, connect 4 tournament coming up

4 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +3

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. Just a friendly reminder that the connect four tournament will be this Sunday at ten Eastern. Please arrive on time, I am not waiting very much past the hour for people to show up. The style will be 1v1, single elimination from start to finish, should the number of present players necessitate, I will adjust the format. Just a few last minute points. I will randomly assign who puts up each table, and thus who gets to play first. I will also assign someone from each table to send me the result at the end of each match. Looking forward to a fun tournament with all of you and continue to register if you are interested and have not yet done so.

Punteggio: +2

2. Epic_Krrish,

So demanding? lols

Punteggio: +0

3. Moriarty,

@Epic_Krrish tournaments with pretty decent starting lists have been cancelled or considerably modified in the past because many people who signed up haven't bothered showing up on them. With this experience, on a tournament of literally few members, of a game you can likely hardly find a single human opponent under normal conditions, I'm personally glad for the reminder, hopefully people will come, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Punteggio: +0

4. GodSaveTheQueen,

Yes reminders are good, looking forward to seeing all of you tomorrow morning at ten eastern. This is 4 pm CET for those using that timezone.

Punteggio: +1

4 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account