Farkle tournament - 3 PM CET draw available, Playroom world cup May edition (terminato)

34 messaggi, 2 pagine:  12 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +4

31. Mishka,

Hello, unfortunately I won't be able to be present for the tournament, so would like to drop out.

Punteggio: +0

32. Nikola,

Hello all,
as you are probably used to by now, the registrations are now closed. I will announce the draw as well as a few more information:

1. If we take all people who registered, apply the constraint of two people per one country, and remove those who cancelled the registration, we reach a total of 15 valid registrations. I have decided to take 12 of those, the remaining 3 have the priority on the standby list in case of absent people.
  2. 12 people will be divided into 3 groups of 4, and as usual, they'll play against each other. The first 2 people from each group will advance, giving us our quarter finals for sunday.
  3. In case of people having the same number of wins in one group, the determining factor will be the total amount of points scored in all games, and the one with a higher total will advance. Thus, when sending your results, make sure to send the scores as well.
  4. Don't forget the most important detail, 3 PM CET! Hoping to see you there...

The draw:

Group 1:

1. meutwo,
  2. mohammed_albasha,
  3. ibraheemmohsen,
  4. GodSaveTheQueen

Group 2:

1. ashishchhetri,
  2. Choco,
  3. M.Imran.khan,
  4. Blaise

Group 3:

1. rockstar2013,
  2. angelina-princess,
  3. Aims,
  4. Golden

Good luck!

Punteggio: +1

Ultima edizione da Nikola, 27.05.2023 22:47:25

33. justin,

I'm ready on Friday count me in

Punteggio: -2

34. gemmi,

hello there Justin, the tournament is over.

Punteggio: +0

34 messaggi, 2 pagine:  12 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account