Upcoming Citadels Tournament

18 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +5

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. I am writing today to announce a Citadels tournament that I will be hosting on Sunday, June 4 at 10 a.m. Eastern, 4 p.m. CET. The format is quite simple, I will attempt to get 16 players, but will settle for 12 if only 12 register. Players will be broken into tables of 4, playing with open discard, 2 characters and to 8 quarters. If there is 12, the top 2 from each table will advance to two tables of 3, open discard, 2 characters to ten quarters. The top two from each table will play in the final game, which will be 4 players, open discard, 2 characters and 14 quarters. If there are 16 players, the format is the same, except that the second round has two tables of 4 instead of 3. Please register asap, and indicate in your registration if you would like to be considered for a table master position. Table masters create the table, keep everything in order and send me the scores at the end of each game. Thanks all and see you soon.

Punteggio: +0

2. Negaar,

please count me in, I can be the table master if needed

3. blaise97,

hello,
count me in, and no problem to be a table master if needed.
thanks.

4. golden,

please count me in, i can be table master if needed, thanks

5. aims,

count me in as well

6. sirjio,

count me in as well.

7. cristina ,

Hello, please count me in. I can be table master. Thanks!

8. aayushi,

count me in as well. thank you.

9. M.Imran.khan,

hello
count me thanks

10. rockstar2013,

Hi, please count me in.

11. Negaar,

Hello, I'd like to Cancel my registration. Good luck.

12. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all, just a reminder that the citadels tournament will be this Sunday, 6/4 at 4 pm CET, 10 Eastern. Please sign up if you are stil interested, spots remain and I will create a standby list. Thank you.

13. aayushi,

add my name. I am interested. I have mentioned as above.

14. Pangeran_antartika,

counr me in

15. GodSaveTheQueen,

All registrations have been accepted, see you all soon. I will still make a standby list so feel free to sign up now or just show up, if there are spots you can join.

16. aayushi,

how to join? please share link.

17. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
To join the tournament, all you need to do is to join the free table created for that purpose, and follow the instructions and the conversation in the table.
I hope this helps.
Regards

18. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hi all. We had a great citadels tournament today, thanks to everyone for playing. Thanks especially to Blaise, Paige and Golden for being my table masters and helping me out with other tasks related to running a tournament. Congratulations to Cristina, who emerged our winner. Thanks all and see you soon for another tournament, suggestions on what to play net should be sent to me directly.

18 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account