Citadels tournament, congratulations to CoffeeLover114 (terminato)

6 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +5

1. Nikola,

Greetings,
today we congratulate CoffeeLover114, who won the July Playroom World cup Citadels tournament, by defeating Prabhu, Blaise and GodSaveTheQueen in the final match. Congratulations to the United kingdom!

Now that the tournament is over, you can enjoy some well deserved coffee, and prepare yourself for the next one.

Thanks to everyone for participating in this mini-tournament, although the plans had to be changed, in the end everything worked out.

See you again in September!

Punteggio: +2

2. MuhammadHajjar,

Congratulations! Yeah, that's what happens when you drink coffee: improved focus, better concentration and mood, and enhanced cognitive function.

Punteggio: +1

3. Evertoneon,

thanks. I want to think my cop of coffee who soported me throughout the tournament. see you nex time.

Punteggio: +0

4. Emerald,

To think that the coffee did something is a bit far fetched and delusional but well done anyways.

5. Jatayu,

way to kill the vibe.
and congrats, good work!

Punteggio: -3

6. Emerald,

Oh I completely aggree. What a way to kill this vibe by focusing on a coffee cup.
Nicola, you should consider banning coffee in the future. Install webcams to spy on players; then insist they throw them away if caught. But alas, there is actual no hope when ones name is coffe lover. Because coffee lover114 has coffee in his blood. That makes him a very sweet person that has a lot to offer, and take like this victory..
Watching him play was a joy.
It’s all too much when coffee takes over. It will take him a lot of months to recover. I mean 114 cups???? So no wonder he won this.

6 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account