new 1000 miles tornament to get entertain in the carentine! date to be determined

47 messaggi, 2 pagine: 12  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

31. marmarmar,

Ok, we have to wait for atleast 5 more players.

32. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hey everyone! thanks for your opinion, @marmarmar. considerating this suggestion, I will try my best of finding a date for the tornament that works for all the participants after the uno tornament. for now, lets wait untill saturday to see if we can get those 5 players. if thats not the case, will make the most logic desition. kind regards from your friend and server, palitroque!

33. marmarmar,

The time zoner addon for nvda shows that it's already about 12:40 PM Eastern.
So, I'm sure we won't get enough players.
So, we must wait for the uno tournament's result and set a new date again.
Then, we must hope that noone creates a new uno tournament at the same date.

34. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hi guys. I wanted to let you know all that this is my new nic, omar-el-calamar. I was palitroque65 before. about the date, yeah, will have to set another one because we dont have the right amound of players. so sorry about this, let me find a good one and let you all lknow as soon as possible. I did not know that this was going to happend. hopefully I find a day that works for everyone of us. best regards!

35. marmarmar,

Well, what about the next sunday at 2 PM eastern?

36. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

that could of been a good time, but unfortunatelly, I god other things to do that day. we can do it ne

37. StormProductions,

Well, I'm willing to participate if this is still going to be organised.

38. helleon,

Same here.

39. marmarmar,

So let's wait and see.
In the worst case, I can try taking over it if the organiser permits me to do so.
That would be a test for me.
I would use excel sheets to keep track of scores and I would see if that works well.

40. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

hey good afternoon guys! so sorry for the absence, I been so bussy with other personal things and I could not review the playroom as often as I wanted too. how about we make the tornament going on july 26, at 5 pm Eastern time of Usa? dont worry, that I got all of the participants on microsoft word, and @marmarmarmar, you can definitely help me organize this and both of us can do it if you dont mind. best regards.

41. marmarmar,

Ok, I agree.
However, I'm going on a trip tomorrow. I think I will be back on friday.

42. el-soldadito-de-plomo ,

all right bro. just add me to your list and we can create another forum with the tornament. if the moderation is there, please close this one and will creat anotherone as soon as possible. thanks.

43. marmarmar,

Do you mean the friends list?
I will send the request after you reply.

44. sodanisavit01 ,

please count me in, i am savit sodani from india.

45. alee,

please count me in i am alee

46. StormProductions,

I also wanna participate, but I think the tournament is no longer being hosted.

47. marmarmar,

Yeah, the organiser said that he would create a new topic when he was ready to host it again.
Consider this topic as off limits.

47 messaggi, 2 pagine: 12  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.