friend requests

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. YNWA,

Yesterday I sent a person a friend request but it was not accepted. I would like to suggest that there is an option to send a message saying who you are or the reason for sending the request. For example if I was sending a SKYPE request i would say I am YNWA from the Pr could you please add me!

2. kraljpetar ,

i must agree with you

3. LaraStardust,

yeah I quite like this idea

4. dementress ,

Same, I agree.

5. gaurasuryavanshi,

nice idea

6. out_and_about ,

Hello,
I wrote the same sugesstion some months ago and aminiel answered please
read the previous post about the topic

Ultima edizione da out_and_about , 08.11.2015 02:05:29

7. Daredevil,

Even if you put a reason to try and get a user to accept as a friend, it is still their choice to either accept or deny. Just think: Is it going to be helpful by convincing someone to be friends with you? Personally ? All I do is just talk to someone and simply ask them through message if they'd accept or not.

8. YNWA,

can't argue with you more. That was not the reason I asked for it. My reasoning was for tournament purposes. I would write something like This is YNWA and I am sending you a friends request so we can discuss the Spades tournament further. Even if you wanted to say I am YNWA and we played that game of spades on Sunday and I would like to add you my friends list then what is the harm in it. If someone refuses then so be it they just won't take part in the tournament or won't be a friend. If someone keeps sending you that friends request you just block them. It is a simple solution to a simple problem. There is no point in making a mountain out of a molehill!

9. out_and_about ,

It's simple: send him or her a private message to tell him or her whatever you want. Why are you complaining about?

10. YNWA,

I would have expected you to know the PR better than that! You should know that you can't send people PM's if they can only receive PM's s from their friends.

11. Aminiel,

Think one second how many people change the message sent by default when requesting someone to add them on skype. I'm sure, almost no one. That says long about the usefulness of that feature.

As already said, you have, and should have enough occasions to discuss before blindly adding someone to your friend list.

That being for a tournament or not doesn't change anything. In fact, given that tournaments are public events where anyone can participate, nobody should be required to become your friend in order to take part. You are a tournament holder, well, that's your responsability to be open and reachable by everyone; equally as you must make sure that all players can join your table, whether you are friends or not.

Personally, if I participate to one of your tournaments, it doesn't necessarily mean that we are friends from now on. I may just want to have fun playing and measuring my skills with others during an evening, period.

Ultima edizione da Aminiel, 09.11.2015 19:29:17

12. YNWA,

I was talking about other players not me. I would hardly have it that only people could send me private messages if I wanted anybody in the playroom to put themselves forward for the competition.

Ultima edizione da YNWA, 09.11.2015 20:22:57

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account