playing streams

7 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. kraljpetar ,

Hy all i want to ask is it possible to listen streams on web i m using web and i don't know how to do it and if is it not possible will it be soon best vishes

2. balasana ,

As far as I know it can't be done on the web version. There isn't any menu item for that. Of course if you hit control+P in the browser on pc, it will bring up print dialogue box. On iPhone there isn't a way to make the short cut.

3. majoz,

I once made it to play music, but i wasn't able to change volume, so i rather shut it off.

4. Aminiel,

Stream support in web client is effectively rather random. Officially it isn't supported, even if occasionally it may work.

Ultima edizione da Aminiel, 09.11.2015 20:07:09

5. bass.hunter ,

when you create a free table and press ctrl+p , you can propose a stream .warning though no volume adjustments so first you should volume down your browser in volume mixe, however after that no more streaming so it's just one stream and if you join existing table you can't play streams.

6. helleon,

my suggestion here unless u want the whole free table to hear the stream is to use a media player like windows or VLC, in which case you can control the volume of the player without the volume of the computer itself

7. LaraStardust,

that could work yeah. or stream it threw winamp

7 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account