Messages during Game

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. oddjobboy,

How do you type a message to the player you are playing with?

2. Exink,

Just press Alt+C and you'll be into the chat box, to go back into the menu list press Alt+M, and if you want to review the history press Alt+H. Regards.

3. oddjobboy,

Thanks for the key details.

4. LaraStardust,

yeah. some software interupts the alt plus h keystroke, so be careful with that, but you can also tab across each one.
just tab or alt c into chat and write your message, like dardar is awesome ahem I mean hi!

5. oddjobboy,

Thanks for that warning.

6. BhavyaShah ,

Interesting keyboard shortcuts shared, wasn't aware of them before.
Apart from the F1 keystroke, is there any alternative extensively detailed list of keyboard shortcuts for the Playroom client?
Thanks.

7. Marina,

hey, note: since many screan readers crashs once you're in the history box. I recommend that you use page up and down to read the messages.
note: you can choose which view you read by page up and down, to move between the view you can use either alt+left/right errows, or simply alt+1/2 etc. the general view has every message the game view has only the game messages. the discussion view has the private messages and public chat messages both together etc.
I hope this was helpful.

8. Jeff-Rutkowski,

There is indeed.
This is a bit of a shameless plug but I do have a list of keystrokes on my webpage.
It's at http://jeff.tdrealms.com
Click on the quentin c's playroom guide and there it is.
Hope that helps.

9. BhavyaShah ,

Hi Jeff,
Are you by any chance the maintainer of the unofficial NVDA Jeff Add-ons repository?
Reading your username, I don't know why, but I feel an association of yours somehow with NVDA.
Well.

10. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I am indeed. I also have a movies page with links leading to Ray Starr's movies.

11. BhavyaShah ,

Dear Jeff,
Oh great, nice to meet you.
Many people do rely on your add-ons repository, particularly for the unsupported and unofficial drivers.
By the way, have you had any plans to update all the official and actively developed NVDA add-ons to their latest stable version, available on NVDA Add-ons Community portal and elsewhere?
Just asking.

12. oddjobboy,

Thanks to all those who helped with this question. Very helpful.

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account