playroom translation

15 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. slanovani,

will there be any translation for playroom into spanish language?

2. Aminiel,

Somebody is currently translating the game in spanish. I don't know when it's done.

3. techluver,

It's a very slow process. If I would discard Monopoly it would be all finished. Monopoly takes a long time because of all the chance and community chest cards.

4. Aminiel,

Translation of uno, 1000 miles, poker, battleship and jass are now ready ! Scopa still need later fixes and monopoly will come later.

You will be able to choose spanish in the change language menu after next server restart.

5. Giovani ,

Hi! I would like to translate this playroom to Slovak language, but I don't know, that get to me this rules. Thank You, Marco.

6. angeles,

Hi, I tested the client in the Spanish language. And I think there are several things that could be improved in translation. There are words that are not common in our language. Also there are some missing games, and you can not play with all the people who are connected to the server. Is there any way to fix this?
I would not mind to help improve the translation, as I have translated almost every game.
Thanks .

7. Aminiel,

Hi, I tested the client in the Spanish language. And I think there are several things that could be improved in translation. There are words that are not
common in our language.

I didn't make the translation myself, I don't know any spanish. The only thing I can do is send you the translation files so that you can improve them.

Also there are some missing games, and you can not play with all the people who are connected to the server. Is there any way to
fix this?

Please read what I wrote: translation of scopa, monopoly and chess are not finished yet. They are simply not available at the moment, but they should come soon.

I would not mind to help improve the translation, as I have translated almost every game.

NO problem. Please contact me by mail if you want translation files.

8. angeles,

hi. could you give me your e-mail address? i've made the translation of the all games. if you want, i can add monopoly, scopa, , and chess.
thanks.

9. SDJNick,

hey, I want to translate it on serbian and maby another Ex Yugoslavian languages, can anyone send me english translation file on mail: [email=sdjnick.office@gmail.com]sdjnick.office@gmail.com[/email]

10. Aminiel,

Please note, I must say two things about translations :

1. I should prioritize some languages against others. When spanish will be finished, prioritized languages are german, italian and portuguese, whatever come first ammong these three. Just because there is potentially more interested people. After that we can start to speak for less common languages. I'm obliged to do this because I haven't infinite time, and remind you that translating games is not as easy as most of you think.
  2. I can technically not translate in whatever language I want. My game doesn't support unicode nor UTF-8, so I'm limited to languages using ISO-8859-1 Latin-1 western europe character encoding. Therefore, chinese, japanese, arabic, russian and languages taking after these are completely impossible at the moment. For other european languages, please check that. It may be possible but maybe not. I don't know at all. It's better to check before you start a significant work which would appear unusable afterwards, right?

11. SDJNick,

it's not problem with serbian, croatian and macedonian, we are able to use only english alphabet letters

12. Aminiel,

it's not problem with serbian, croatian and macedonian, we are able to use only english alphabet letters

You don't have any accented letters ? I'm surprised, I was sure that you had many.

Basicly, these accented letters are supported without any problems:

13. SDJNick,

oh, no no no!
We have several writing methods and all is correct, in the latinic we have only 4 - eventually 5 unicode letters, in cirilic we have about 6 unicode letters, but we are writing on computer latinic with US keyboard language, so it's not problem with Serbian, Macedonian and Croatian, I can translate for you all of them...
I'm learning in the school small of franch, so I can only write correctly:
j'ma pell Nikola.
:)

14. angeles,

hello everybodi. Aminiel, could you tell me where can i find your e-mail adrress? i can't find it on the web. thanks. angeles.

15. Aminiel,

You can contact me using my contact page. It is in french but you should recognize what field is what anyway.

15 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.