Town of Salem

19 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Jahreindota,

Hello!
Since 95% of my friends play Town of Salem, me andd some of my blind friends want to play it too. But as far as we know it's inaccessible. We're not surprised about it being inaccessible but it made us sad. Anyway, we would really like to see the accessible version of it, here in the playroom. Or a similar game to it. Since the game is based on lying, defending yourself, convincing other players etc, I mean talking, it shouldn't be hard to create the game here. I know nothing about making a game but I'm sure that it's like 90% easier than the monopoly board here. As I know, after some time of talking, we need to kill a player. For that, you can make an option section. For example, in 1000 miles we have card options, we click one of them and we play it. You can do an option section for the voting, and we can click on the person's username WHO do we want to kill. If there are 5 players, and if 3 of them votes for me, I'll die. The playroom has a chat section, so while playing we can chat thanks to it. after some time of chatting we'll vote and kill someone.
Sorry for my bad english but please notice us and make our dreams come true. I heard that the game has like 30 playable roles, 5 or maybe 6 can be enough for us.

2. YNWA,

I don't know the game so can't say if it is good or bad but if you find the rules and post a link to them then that will be useful to Aminiel to who may or may not know the game as well as others.

3. Vojvoda ,

Hey it sounds like mafia on ontoys to me and man it's a cool game. I was talking to my friends about how cool it would be to have it on playroom since here are much more players and Aminiel would make it better for sure.
Anyways you can add me to your friends list and we could play on ontoys this thing sometimes

4. JMouse,

that sounds cool. Would love to see it come to life.

5. Jahreindota,

For the admins, here's the rules;
https://www.blankmediagames.com/rules
Also you can play the game in this website, www.blankmediagames.com

@3, what is mafia on ontoys? I don't know it.

6. facelessghost,

Hello!
he wanted to say mafia in ontoys.
This is such a game client in Russia.
I join, in the game room it will be much more interesting.

7. Jahreindota,

Is it English? and is it playable with Jaws?

8. arthas_menethil,

oh, this game seems like good, is a good idea to the playroom.
I saw the rules and I think is easy to implement it, I supose.

9. BlueTardisz,

That is neat, like it. I've played Mafia in real, never played over the internet, but overall, that's a cool game.

10. facelessghost,

you're right!
the game is really good!
I hope she will appear in QuentinC's Gameroom.

11. Aminiel,

Hello,

Please post rules of the actual game, not rules about the website.

At first, it seems to be a game with quite a lot of social interactions. It may be difficult to transpose it to a computer game without losing all the social part.

Waiting for the rules to definitely tell you if it looks interesting or not.

12. wolfi,

sounds like a game you guys can play over skype or free table, i played it myself, this is kinda like truth or dare and stuff, but mafia so i think it's better that you meet up with people on a platform where you can talk voice and play it

13. Vojvoda ,

Here you got the rules, I really hope you will like it Aminiel and add it here so we can have a lot of fun while talking on skype, chatting on playroom and etc.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game)

14. Jahreindota,

@13, thank you for sending the rules :)
I still don't know what mafia is but I like werewolf online, hope it gets more accessible
I dont use Skype for now but I can use the games chat function^^

15. Aminiel,

Hello,

Thank you for posting the rules. I effectivly knew the game under the name werewolves.

I perfectly know that we can't play it in the real life, but I'm not sure that it is really doable and enjoyable on the playroom either.
Sure, a vote process to decide who to eliminate is possible. But what about some of the roles ? For example the little girl.

As a reminder: the little girl, in the rules I know, can open her eyes during the night to see who are the werewolves.
But they may catch her if she isn't doing it stealthily.

The classic answer is to do probabilities, that's what all computer RPGs do. WE can imagine that, if you are the little girl, you could request different informations. The more the information is valuable, the more probability you have to be caught.
But by machining the system, aren't we going to lose something ? What do you think about this ?

16. the-raven ,

I think it's possible. At least because we may exclude the rule where the werewolves can spot her. Tbh as far as I know regarding that ggame, it should be the only rule which is har to implement.
Regarding the voting system when the werewolves are choosing whom they will kill, it's not a problem because the werewolves perfectly well know WHO each other are.
Cupid can also be fixed because the person WHO's cupid and points never knows which characters he's choosing, only which names he wants to pair up
The only real problem I can see is that there is a lot of role play. In order to be able to play that game properly, the people playing have to talk to each other, tell stories and lie a bit in order to survive. And they will have a gamemaster as well WHO decide the rules so it will be kind of complicated.

Ultima edizione da the-raven , 22.07.2019 18:31:54

17. Jahreindota,

That may be a silly thing to say but maybe we don't have to keep all the roles in the game? We can keep the most important roles like villager, wolf, hunter, doctor etc and add 1 or 2 more. 3 villagers, 2 wolves, a hunter and a doctor makes 7 players. So I don't think we need to adapt all the roles.
Btw I'm translating the roles from Turkish to english, so the names may be ddifferent. sorry for my bad english :D
And for chatting/lying etc, I think we can use the game chat.

18. the-raven ,

I guess that could work

19. Vojvoda ,

Yes exactly aminiel, you can just leave that role, on ontoys that is also not implemented

19 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.